The Student Room Group

American Diploma student applying to UK Unis

Hey, I'm a junior in high school and I want to study Civil Engineering in the UK. I'm currently taking AP Physics 1 and I'm hoping to get a 4 or 5 on the exam, I will also be taking SAT 2 physics and SAT 2 math in May and June with hopefully 700 + scores, and I will be taking AP Calculus next year again with scores of a 4 or 5 and I will be self-studying AP microeconomics and AP macroeconomics. I'm hoping to graduate with a 3.8 GPA. So I wanted to ask about my prospects in terms of applying for universities like the University of Leeds, and Sheffield, and to higher-end universities like Imperial College and the University Of Manchester. Additionally, I wanted to ask about possible scholarship opportunities, I'm an Egyptian citizen studying in an American Diploma system in Saudi Arabia, and I don't hold any passports except the Egyptian one so what are my options? Sorry for the long paragraph but there's a lot of questions I had about the UK as I really have it as one of my preferred options.

Thanks
I would have a look in the UCAS website or email/ talk to them
I have no idea at all.
But if you have any questions about England in general then at least that is something I can answer

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending