The Student Room Group

Accused of stalking

Right, I have just been sent message from some nutter, claiming that I am stalking them because we keep retorting to the same threads. They said that they were going to report me unless I disappear and stop following them. Does anyone else have a problem with this user?

I had to use anon because I hope it would stop him finding me.

Scroll to see replies

you haven't said who the user is lol
Reply 2
Original post by black tea
you haven't said who the user is lol

Fiddlesticks, Odnetnin is their username.
Original post by Anonymous
Fiddlesticks, Odnetnin is their username.

there is no user with that username
Reply 4
Original post by black tea
there is no user with that username

I just went on to his profile and it says banned.
omfg that guy done that to me :angry: glad he acc got banned
Reply 6
Original post by BluMoon06
omfg that guy done that to me :angry: glad he acc got banned

Me too! The guy seems to have some kind of mental problem. Why did he do it to you?
If someone threatens to report you then you should report the post and not respond. Threatening to report someone is in fact breaking the rules :h:
Reply 8
Original post by DiddyDec
If someone threatens to report you then you should report the post and not respond. Threatening to report someone is in fact breaking the rules :h:

I never responded, I reported and deleted his message. Did the same thing happen to you?
Me too! The guy seems to have some kind of mental problem. Why did he do it to you?

well he asked what ROFLOL mant and me and this other user said use google then he went off and made a thread about it. he tagged me and this user then quickly changed it so it didnt look like he tagged anyone then he proceeded to say we stalked him and that he never tagged even though there was literal proof and mods were there then it got closed
I never responded, I reported and deleted his message. Did the same thing happen to you?

Nah, TSR just has many prolific trolls, there is one that often tells people he is going to report them.
well he asked what ROFLOL mant and me and this other user said use google then he went off and made a thread about it. he tagged me and this user then quickly changed it so it didnt look like he tagged anyone then he proceeded to say we stalked him and that he never tagged even though there was literal proof and mods were there then it got closed

Right, did you report him? He can't simply haunt the website and expect not to keep seeing the same users. He deserved to get banned.
Right, did you report him? He can't simply haunt the website and expect not to keep seeing the same users. He deserved to get banned.

no cos practically everyone else did and 2/3 mods were there
no cos practically everyone else did and 2/3 mods were there

Good, at least he is gone now.
Good, at least he is gone now.

yh im glad
yh im glad

Wait, I just came across aforementioned thread, I can't believe he did that to you. I am pleased he was reported and fought against, but I'm afraid that nothing could prevent him from returning and causing even more trouble. I hope that doesn't happen though.
Wait, I just came across aforementioned thread, I can't believe he did that to you. I am pleased he was reported and fought against, but I'm afraid that nothing could prevent him from returning and causing even more trouble. I hope that doesn't happen though.

idk why he had a problem with me tbh
its likely he will but hell get banned again anyway lol
idk why he had a problem with me tbh
its likely he will but hell get banned again anyway lol

Sorry, I can't answer that, but perhaps you did something to cause offence? On the chance he does come back, how would any of us know?
Sorry, I can't answer that, but perhaps you did something to cause offence? On the chance he does come back, how would any of us know?

he wanted to know what roflol meant so made a whole thread so we old him it wouldve been easier to ask google lol
we wouldnt really unless they have a similar username or similar behaviour etc
he wanted to know what roflol meant so made a whole thread so we old him it wouldve been easier to ask google lol
we wouldnt really unless they have a similar username or similar behaviour etc

Right, let's be honest, I think we would all have liked to give him a slap. Naughty boy!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending