The Student Room Group

I went on two dates and he seemed keen but has since ghosted me! M29 F28

I went on two dates this boy (the first being 24 hours) and he then went away for 5 weeks.

He was so keen after our last meet and said he wanted to chat with my whilst he was away (I said we should speak maybe when he's back as 5 weeks is a long time). I even met his brother and sister in law.

We're on week 3 and he stopped texting a week ago! I stalked him on hinge and he has changed his location to where he is in Spain.

Do you think this is ok? I do think he will message when he at least comes back to London.
Reply 1
You've slept with a friend during the time this guy has been away, so how committed are you to your current date?
Original post by daisymay1996
I went on two dates this boy (the first being 24 hours) and he then went away for 5 weeks.
He was so keen after our last meet and said he wanted to chat with my whilst he was away (I said we should speak maybe when he's back as 5 weeks is a long time). I even met his brother and sister in law.
We're on week 3 and he stopped texting a week ago! I stalked him on hinge and he has changed his location to where he is in Spain.
Do you think this is ok? I do think he will message when he at least comes back to London.
firstly why would u stalk him. secondly. if he likes u then he wouldn't do any of this. however give him a call to see how he replies

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending