The Student Room Group

We've done everything but sex

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Wannabevetnurse
I :call:********, guess I'm not a UK citizen then

British teens get around it is a fact, those in council houses have a baby by 16 ruining that poor childs life! come to tesco lol and look around
Original post by jamesarnold
British teens get around it is a fact, those in council houses have a baby by 16 ruining that poor childs life! come to tesco lol and look around

right clearly you've never been anywhere but the council estate.....go anywhere else and people are still virgins
right clearly you've never been anywhere but the council estate.....go anywhere else and people are still virgins

yes i know a few muslim girls who are virgins but this is a tiny minority of the population and those women are generally married by 21 max, these days due to apps like Tinder men and women are changed more regularly than they change their underwear :/
yes i know a few muslim girls who are virgins but this is a tiny minority of the population and those women are generally married by 21 max, these days due to apps like Tinder men and women are changed more regularly than they change their underwear :/

I know chrsitian boys and girls who are virgins, I know jews, sikhs and atheist who are virgins....
I know chrsitian boys and girls who are virgins, I know jews, sikhs and atheist who are virgins....

I know girls who aren't even religious still virgins

Not everyone who grows up on a council estates have babies at 16 you know
but it doesnt stop you having sex :/

ur not wrong
Original post by Anonymous
Not everyone who grows up on a council estates have babies at 16 you know

there are a tiny amount who dont lol, they are all sexually active at 16 anyways
Original post by Anonymous
I know girls who aren't even religious still virgins

they may have serious problems then :/
but it doesnt stop you having sex :/

This is true. If you have HIV then you can still have unprotected sex if you take certain medications in most cases. Condoms exist anyway if not.
Err what is their to regret all UK citizens loose their virginity by age 16 max :/

A weird statement to make indeed

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending