Opinions of cars

Watch
Peter String
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
What do you think futuristic cars will be like? Such as to drive or just their general appearance. Evidently they will not have keys you need to put into the ignition, neither will they be petrol or diesel.
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I just assume they'll have keys and be fossil fuel powered because we don't like change, they might add a few more Vortex Generators
TheStupidMoon
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Here's my opinion on cars.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrjM8Fi7J58
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I think that cars supplied by fuel cells may come true, although the ones powered by electricity are more realistically.
mjackson1987
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Peter String)
What do you think futuristic cars will be like? Such as to drive or just their general appearance. Evidently they will not have keys you need to put into the ignition, neither will they be petrol or diesel.
probably the same as back to the future 2
Couch Potato
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by mjackson1987)
probably the same as back to the future 2
Hopefully they can time travel.
mjackson1987
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
time will tell
Kallisto
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by StriderHort)
I just assume they'll have keys and be fossil fuel powered because we don't like change, they might add a few more Vortex Generators
In the next twenty years, it is still possible. But what if the fossil fuel comes off one day? we need alternatives.
StriderHort
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Kallisto)
In the next twenty years, it is still possible. But what if the fossil fuel comes off one day? we need alternatives.
Oh I can see WHY, I just have no faith in people doing the right thing, right now most of them seem determined to revisit WWII so....yeah.
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
The future of cars is automation, machine learning, AI and neural networks. It will be high speed and accidents will be extremely rare.
StriderHort
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Kallisto)
Easy, they'll sell us fossil fuel powered cars and blame us for their being no fossil fuels.

"That's a different company"
V℮rsions
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Same as they are now, but look even smoother and run on lekky.
Moonlight rain
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Hopefully in 3000, they will be able to fly
ReadingMum
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Peter String)
My car today doesn't need a key in the ignition- as long as I have it in a pocket or bag the car starts with the press of a button
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (86)
51.19%
No (82)
48.81%

Watched Threads