The Student Room Group
Students researching, Cardiff Metropolitan University (UWIC)
Cardiff Metropolitan University
Visit website

Cardiff Met 2021 - Fashion Marketing

Anyone had an offer from Cardiff Met to do fashion marketing? Or any other course.. interested to see who may be there this September?
hi! I have an offer for artist designer maker at Cardiff Met, I've been trying to scout people out going to cardiff --so hey
Students researching, Cardiff Metropolitan University (UWIC)
Cardiff Metropolitan University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by klaraavia
hi! I have an offer for artist designer maker at Cardiff Met, I've been trying to scout people out going to cardiff --so hey

heyyy, im still deciding if i want to go yet but have you decided on accommodation?
Original post by cgray68
heyyy, im still deciding if i want to go yet but have you decided on accommodation?

Plas gwyn is my top choice, and possibly blackweir just as it's more central, have you decided on where you wanna be yet!
Original post by cgray68
Anyone had an offer from Cardiff Met to do fashion marketing? Or any other course.. interested to see who may be there this September?

heyyy I’ve been thinking about firming Cardiff met to do the same course, just unsure what to do about accommodation
Reply 5
Original post by rebekaz078
heyyy I’ve been thinking about firming Cardiff met to do the same course, just unsure what to do about accommodation

i cant remember which accomm i put down but hopefully see you there

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending