The Student Room Group

What's one thing you do that you don't want anyone to know about?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sunny.side.up
Me too, but I don't look like I do either. :biggrin:

You get bullied for your phone?? Wtf?

uugh yh cos its not a smartphone lmao so i hide it but the bullying didnt start cos of my phone it just got worse
Original post by BluMoon06
uugh yh cos its not a smartphone lmao so i hide it but the bullying didnt start cos of my phone it just got worse

I'm sorry to hear that. :frown:
What do you use? A flip phone?
I'm sorry to hear that. :frown:
What do you use? A flip phone?

no its fine i moved away :smile:
a nokia :biggrin: theyre actually really good since theyre hard to break and i dont text much anyways
no its fine i moved away :smile:
a nokia :biggrin: theyre actually really good since theyre hard to break and i dont text much anyways

Because of the bullying?
If there is something I do that I wouldn't want anyone to know about, why would I engrave it on an open public forum?
nothing
Original post by jenerous
If there is something I do that I wouldn't want anyone to know about, why would I engrave it on an open public forum?

Its not like anyone knows you.
Because of the bullying?

no because of the house, that was just a plus lmao
no because of the house, that was just a plus lmao

Oh ok.
I scratch my bum and sniff my fingers.
Original post by spanker
I scratch my bum and sniff my fingers.

Do you do that often?
Do you do that often?

Everytime I have an itch.
I talk to myself all the time, which isn't helped by the fact I only see human beings once a week, being on a mostly empty campus :tongue:
brick ofc lol
yh the original got run over 😳 like wtf how idk but it did
it was dropped multiple times im a major clutz and dropped in puddles 😔😂 but then one ass decided to break it by stamping on it repeatedly till it physically broke 😠😡🤬
nokia is king 100%
That I use TSR
yes he was in my year i really wanted to smash his face in but other ppl got there first 😂
ik he got chased and pushed and i laughed a lot tbh but then im like i cant even tell my mum 😂 i skipped out on almost the whole afternoon whilst they were sorting things out. i told so many different teachers it was unbelievable lmao
nothing lol
ik he got chased and pushed and i laughed a lot tbh but then im like i cant even tell my mum 😂 i skipped out on almost the whole afternoon whilst they were sorting things out. i told so many different teachers it was unbelievable lmao

dont pay attention to people like that. they're just jealous of you in some form another or are upset about their own lives.
sorry that happened to you :frown:
i didnt but other people did he was a bit bruised

Quick Reply

Latest