The Student Room Group

Give me a workout plans, no gym equipment

I have a target to lose 5-7 inches of belly fat this year.
I'm a 20 yrs old female. I'm 155cm and 55kg.
Give me a healthy workout sessions + How many time i have to do it + How much time does a session take and stuff. It's my wish this year.
Original post by Dovah21
Give me a healthy workout sessions + How many time i have to do it + How much time does a session take and stuff. It's my wish this year.

Walking
Set a distance for running
Basic exercises like press ups, running on spot, squats etc etc.

Amount of time will depends on how you feel on doing these but I would say twice a week for a decent run and similar for a good walk to and exercises every other day as will allow your body to recover to. When doing running do some warn up stretches etc first and same when you finish as cool down with some stretches etc as otherwise you can tear muscles or pull them okay,
A healthier diet to will be of benefit.

Build up things slowly over few weeks or so to allow your body to get use to this okay.

I do long runs every other day when I'm of work plus I do home gym excersing in between with treadmill, excercise bike & weightlifting.

You can do this without use of gym equipment if you put your mind to it x
I'm slightly older female. Only do this to keep fit although I'm on my feet all day at work when in.
Reply 2
Original post by Tracey_W
Walking
Set a distance for running
Basic exercises like press ups, running on spot, squats etc etc.

Amount of time will depends on how you feel on doing these but I would say twice a week for a decent run and similar for a good walk to and exercises every other day as will allow your body to recover to. When doing running do some warn up stretches etc first and same when you finish as cool down with some stretches etc as otherwise you can tear muscles or pull them okay,
A healthier diet to will be of benefit.

Build up things slowly over few weeks or so to allow your body to get use to this okay.

I do long runs every other day when I'm of work plus I do home gym excersing in between with treadmill, excercise bike & weightlifting.

You can do this without use of gym equipment if you put your mind to it x
I'm slightly older female. Only do this to keep fit although I'm on my feet all day at work when in.

Thank you so much! I appreciate you a lot.
Original post by Dovah21
Thank you so much! I appreciate you a lot.

Hi
You welcome hunni ok.
If you need anything else answered then you can always drop me a PM message ok . upto you obviously xx
Reply 4
Original post by Tracey_W
Hi
You welcome hunni ok.
If you need anything else answered then you can always drop me a PM message ok . upto you obviously xx

Ok, i'll ask if i have any questions.
Original post by Dovah21

Eat less and do more cardio.

That's literally it.

Calculate your Daily Calorie Expenditure and eat less than that, simple.

People think there is some magic pill/supplement or some magic exercise that will make them lose weight when in reality all you have to do is eat less than you burn and you will lose weight. Calories in Vs Calories Out. Be dedicated, chose low calorie dense food that will fill you up and most of all enjoy the food you eat.

For workouts I just suggest cardio. I would say running or cycling are the best but even walking more. The main thing is eating less than you burn so the workouts will only allow you to burn more if you don't want to eat less. The workouts are obviously beneficial to your health and and healthy heart but if you only want to lose weight you just have to eat less calories. Don't restrict your calories a lot though, do it slow. Like I said, workout your daily calorie expenditure and eat around 100-300 less than that. Weight yourself at least once a week to see if you lost weight. If you gained weight, you need to reduce your calories more, if you lose weight, you are in your calorie deficit.
Reply 6
Original post by Capitalist_Lamb
Eat less and do more cardio.

That's literally it.

Calculate your Daily Calorie Expenditure and eat less than that, simple.

People think there is some magic pill/supplement or some magic exercise that will make them lose weight when in reality all you have to do is eat less than you burn and you will lose weight. Calories in Vs Calories Out. Be dedicated, chose low calorie dense food that will fill you up and most of all enjoy the food you eat.

For workouts I just suggest cardio. I would say running or cycling are the best but even walking more. The main thing is eating less than you burn so the workouts will only allow you to burn more if you don't want to eat less. The workouts are obviously beneficial to your health and and healthy heart but if you only want to lose weight you just have to eat less calories. Don't restrict your calories a lot though, do it slow. Like I said, workout your daily calorie expenditure and eat around 100-300 less than that. Weight yourself at least once a week to see if you lost weight. If you gained weight, you need to reduce your calories more, if you lose weight, you are in your calorie deficit.

Ok, thank you very much

Quick Reply

Latest