The Student Room Group

how should i loose weight

i’m 2kg overweight and i want to loose about 10kg. i’m 19 F, should i focus on a big calorie deficit and weight or cardio??! how do i do this on a uni budget and drinking aswell??
Reply 1
Your plan from 6 months ago looked good, what's wrong with following that?
Original post by 14t
i’m 2kg overweight and i want to loose about 10kg. i’m 19 F, should i focus on a big calorie deficit and weight or cardio??! how do i do this on a uni budget and drinking aswell??

If you can afford it, spend money on going to the gym. If you spend 3 days per week in the gym, you should reach your goal.

Here is my suggested training schedule:

1. Cardio
2. Weight training
3. Core training
4. Calorie-deficit for about 3 days per week, the other 3 days going to the gym. 1 day for rest.

Good luck
Reply 3
Original post by 14t

To lose 10kg in a healthy way, create a moderate calorie deficit, around 500 calories per day. Focus on whole, nutritious foods, and include cardio and strength training exercises in your routine. Utilize free or low-cost fitness options, like university gyms or workout videos. Limit high-calorie drinks, stick to water, and reduce alcohol intake. Be patient, stay consistent, and consult a healthcare professional for personalized advice. Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest