The Student Room Group

how do I get an angular face? (Im a girl)

Like I want a more angular face... howwww please help I have an over bite and relatively chubby cheeks (imma be getting braces soon)
Get lucky on the genetic lottery.
Just work with what you got
Lose weight. What’s left is what you have
do facial massages
I don’t think you can permanently change that, but some people have plastic surgery to alter their face shape? (don’t know how old you are though)
I wouldn't advice PS, as it is expensive and carries several dangerous side-effects.
Original post by EconomicsStud3nt
Lose weight. What’s left is what you have

I'm skinny already
Original post by x_anonymous_x
I'm skinny already

Not much else you can do, maybe chew gum and see what happens with that.
Original post by x_anonymous_x
Like I want a more angular face... howwww please help I have an over bite and relatively chubby cheeks (imma be getting braces soon)

Drink more water! I think I heard somewhere that when you don't drink enough water, your body retains some in your cheeks, not sure how correct it is but it is a good rule of life to drink water and hey, you might get some skinnier cheeks. Also not to put you down but cheeks are down to genetics mostly so you most likely won't be able to get them down to the cheekbones or anything naturally. Wishing you the best :biggrin:
If you have an overbite, that will affect what your face structure looks like so orthodontic treatment will help with that. Chubby cheeks may or may not go with age but either way, you’re beautiful as you are and having an angular face does not suit everyone anyway. Learning to be confident and happy with your body, no matter what is always the best way forward :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 11
chubby cheeks are more feminine and soft, angular faces are hard and masculine

Quick Reply

Latest