The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Man Met uni student societies

I was wondering what the student societies are like at Man Met uni? Does anyone know anything about the Pakistani or Islamic society? Is it worth joining? Thanks!
Reply 1
I'd recommend contacting the university themselves and enquiring about this.
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Original post by ajanjua
I was wondering what the student societies are like at Man Met uni? Does anyone know anything about the Pakistani or Islamic society? Is it worth joining? Thanks!

Hi @ajanjua

Great to hear you are interested in joining one of our Societies. Joining one of our 100+ societies at Manchester Metropolitan is a great way to learn something new, make friends and share your common interests. Although I do not have experience in the societies you have mentioned, I found it was a great way to make new friends when the university can be quite daunting at times. I would recommend you join a society that matches your interests and of course you can join more than one! Different societies offer different activities and events. You can find more information on our societies on our Union website here: https://www.theunionmmu.org/opportunities/clubs-and-societies

I hope this helps
Carly :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Manchester Metropolitan University
Hi @ajanjua

Great to hear you are interested in joining one of our Societies. Joining one of our 100+ societies at Manchester Metropolitan is a great way to learn something new, make friends and share your common interests. Although I do not have experience in the societies you have mentioned, I found it was a great way to make new friends when the university can be quite daunting at times. I would recommend you join a society that matches your interests and of course you can join more than one! Different societies offer different activities and events. You can find more information on our societies on our Union website here: https://www.theunionmmu.org/opportunities/clubs-and-societies

I hope this helps
Carly :smile:

Thank you, I’ll take a look!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending