The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by OneTwo34
Men under 5’ 10” are small and unattractive. Simple.

Ummm NO! There’s absolutely no way you can group all men under 5’10 as ‘small and unattractive’!! That’s so messed up... your judging a whole group of people based on how tall they are??
You can have a preference of taller guys sure, but u can’t just make a statement like that

Well that was a bit rude :/
Could have at least added a 'in my opinion' or a 'personally'...
Original post by Marvel_fan
Are you saying u don’t associate with someone who thinks men and women should have equal rights? U think men deserve higher pay (and lots of other stuff)?

Give me an example of one right that men have and women don't. First generation feminists made sense, current feminists are just loud and rude for no reason, focusing on silly crap like "manspreading" or "mansplaining".
Original post by Anonymous
Where is the judgement here? You're quite literally mad that someone has stated their height preference in a thread asking for their height preference. People like you are the ones who make out height to be much more important than it really is.

And I wouldn't want to be 5'7 because I like my height, unlike you I'm not seeking approval for it online.

LOL I'm not seeking approval for anything I just think it's ironic when people who aren't exactly the pictures of beauty or success themselves seem to think they are judge and jury of what passes for acceptable.

Like I said if you were a tall, varsity athelete or a model etc then it would be acceptable. If you were short and flat chested but say super smart and kind and likeable that's fine.

But if you're petite with bad skin, hairy armpits, bad hygiene, didn't go to university or at best a polytechnic etc then honestly why do you think you should complain?

OK.

Tell us your stats and qualifications and net worth right now and include fully body shots and side photos too.
Give me an example of one right that men have and women don't. First generation feminists made sense, current feminists are just loud and rude for no reason, focusing on silly crap like "manspreading" or "mansplaining".

Have u read the news recently? It’s still super common for men to have higher pay for doing the exact same job as a woman. There’s lots of things which women can’t do because society will judge them but men can easily get away with...
If you think that feminist are just rude and loud u need to check your facts
(edited 3 years ago)
Lol so you are under 5’ 10”
OK.

Tell us your stats and qualifications and net worth right now and include fully body shots and side photos too.
Lol typical student bullish!t.

I'm ok with people having preferences. Personally I don't take short girls seriously at all or short white guys (asian guys can't help it and are super smart so they get respect).

But if you're saying all men below 5'10 are bad etc what's your qualifications? Tell us your height and weight, your CV, include photos etc.
LOL I'm not seeking approval for anything I just think it's ironic when people who aren't exactly the pictures of beauty or success themselves seem to think they are judge and jury of what passes for acceptable.

Like I said if you were a tall, varsity athelete or a model etc then it would be acceptable. If you were short and flat chested but say super smart and kind and likeable that's fine.

But if you're petite with bad skin, hairy armpits, bad hygiene, didn't go to university or at best a polytechnic etc then honestly why do you think you should complain?

Again, you're insecurities are so transparent here. I feel like I have to keep repeating myself and all you come back with are more rude remarks - you don't know me, I don't know you. You're some random guy getting pissy on the internet about a random girl expressing a preference (which isn't that important anyway) in a thread that asked for a height preference.
I'm ok with people having preferences. Personally I don't take short girls seriously at all or short white guys (asian guys can't help it and are super smart so they get respect).

But if you're saying all men below 5'10 are bad etc what's your qualifications? Tell us your height and weight, your CV, include photos etc.

I don’t understand what qualifications have to do with height? You may not know, but qualifications don’t increase your height.
(edited 3 years ago)
Again, you're insecurities are so transparent here. I feel like I have to keep repeating myself and all you come back with are more rude remarks - you don't know me, I don't know you. You're some random guy getting pissy on the internet about a random girl expressing a preference (which isn't that important anyway) in a thread that asked for a height preference.

No I'm exposing the hypocrisy of your comments and that for someone who is 5'3 who would be considered short for a girl even in Japan or Korea, you don't really have a right to say what is attractive.

But imagine if I said black girls were all ugly, I'd probably get the PC brigade charging me with the whole oh beauty is in the eye of the beholder crap. Which it is.

But I mean what if I prefer asian girls because they look and smell nicer? Does that make me superficial? To some here it does.
Original post by Marvel_fan
Have u read the news recently? It’s still super common for men to have higher pay for doing the exact same job as a woman. There’s lots of things which women can’t do because society will judge them but men can easily get away with...
If you think that feminist are just rude and loud u need to check your facts

Most of the time, wage gap is a myth. Men work more hours and are less likely to leave for maternity leave. "Doing things & not being socially judged" isn't a right, there's no law regulating that. And yes, 99% of feminists are only loud and rude, KAM ain't a flex you all think it is.
I don’t understand what qualifications have to do with height? You may not know, but qualifications don’t increase your height.

What I'm saying is if you're an alpha male or female with a stellar profile then you have the right to be judgemental. If not then really why are you commenting?

We just had a girl who is 5'3 commenting and I'm suggesting petite girls really shouldn't be commenting like that cos they're not exactly hot super models.
This what I really don’t get about petite girls as to why they think they’re so special and can be superficial but if a guy was like that we’d be drummed out of town.

she's allowed to have a preference, and so are guys lol
Original post by Krsto
It's a troll account, dont bother

Oh please do spazzo.
Original post by tptp123
she's allowed to have a preference, and so are guys lol

Not when she is advocating equal rights for women in one post then says "i need a tall man to make me feel more like a women and empowered".
What I'm saying is if you're an alpha male or female with a stellar profile then you have the right to be judgemental. If not then really why are you commenting?

We just had a girl who is 5'3 commenting and I'm suggesting petite girls really shouldn't be commenting like that cos they're not exactly hot super models.

Just put some horse sh!t in your shoes.
Are we allowed to have racial preferences? I don't like short white people, there's no excuse really when white people have had the best of everything for a thousand years. I don't find black women attractive. Black men are ok. Some asians are short but can back it up with smarts and net worth.
Not when she is advocating equal rights for women in one post then says "i need a tall man to make me feel more like a women and empowered".

maybe she associates height with masculinity
No I'm exposing the hypocrisy of your comments and that for someone who is 5'3 who would be considered short for a girl even in Japan or Korea, you don't really have a right to say what is attractive.

But imagine if I said black girls were all ugly, I'd probably get the PC brigade charging me with the whole oh beauty is in the eye of the beholder crap. Which it is.

But I mean what if I prefer asian girls because they look and smell nicer? Does that make me superficial? To some here it does.

Ok weirdo, I'm totally gonna let an internet stranger dictate me what I can and can't say.

I also didn't say all guys below 175 cm are ugly and undatable lol. Don't compare racism to someone having a non-harmful preference.

I don't know and I don't care and no. It's a preference.

Latest

Trending

Trending