The Student Room Group

Don't like my street

I think next door to us are alright, on both sides but there's this guy who lives 2 doors away and he's an idiot he is just a wasteman. The guy has issues and ****. Some people are alright but there's just some idiots that **** it up. There's these 2 other idiots who live across the road from us and they are pricks. One of them they tried to steal my ****ing parcel, the delivery driver left a note saying they gave my parcel and they said they don't have it the prick, next minute they have it, what a absolute idiot. I just don’t like it here, I want to move out of this house, it's my parents and I want to go but I don't have enough money. Once when I was younger the neighbour across the road was telling my famliy what car to use like wtf we can use whatever car we want. One of my neighbours went to my parents calling me stuff.

There used to be a time when the neighbours were good, my friend down the road used to live here and he had a Volkswagen Transporter but he moved. I has another friend who I knew but he moved as well and then idiots came to move in. Like I just don’t know. Just feeling upset about it here. What shall I do? I would move out proudly if I had the money but I don't
daddy chill
If you don't have enough money to move out, I guess you just have to save up till you can.
Reply 3
well you can’t really do anything until you have enough money to move out?
Reply 4
Original post by Qxi.xli
If you don't have enough money to move out, I guess you just have to save up till you can.

Alright but I just dont like the people here
Reply 5
Original post by sy!¡
well you can’t really do anything until you have enough money to move out?

Just upset
Reply 6
Suck it up and work on getting yourself to the place you need to be financially to move out. Nothing you can really do.
Original post by Anonymous
Just upset

understandably. Just wait it out man
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
Just upset

are you planning to go to university?
Reply 9
Original post by sy!¡
are you planning to go to university?

Nah
Original post by Qxi.xli
understandably. Just wait it out man

I cant get a anything like a nice exhaust or the snowflakes will cry
Some roads have good neighbours
OK
That last part of your comment makes it sound as if the op is going to kill their neighbours and dispose of their bodies.
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending