The Student Room Group

Teacher threatening to put me on report.

So basically I hate core subjects (maths, english and science) and always talk or distract myself. I told my tutor this as well as telling her I might get -2 (bad points) as my stepdad was pissed off and had a go at me for doing homework and was yelling at me to move out and I didn't know if I did it right. My tutor said that she would check with my chem teacher if it was right. She also said she was thinking about putting me on tutor report and if my name comes up on the pars (where teachers get notified of our bad points) then she would put me on report. I've only ever not done ONE of my homeworks and that was years ago. Is this fair?
Original post by surfergirl2021
So basically I hate core subjects (maths, english and science) and always talk

is that fair?
Original post by HoldThisL
is that fair?

When I say talk I don't mean talking when the teacher is or anything rude I mean talking whilst completing the work but everyone talks whilst completing work. I always complete my work and sometimes do extra so whats the problem
yes, that is fair??
sounds like you're being disruptive..
Original post by V℮rsions
yes, that is fair??
sounds like you're being disruptive..

but other people talk more than me and swear at the teacher and dont even get in trouble whatsoever. and i only talk quietly
but other people talk more than me and swear at the teacher and dont even get in trouble whatsoever. and i only talk quietly

if you robbed a mars bar from a shop, it wouldn't be excused because someone else robbed 3 mars bars - you still are being disruptive, plus the lack of homework it probably gives a bad impression to the teacher.
Original post by V℮rsions
if you robbed a mars bar from a shop, it wouldn't be excused because someone else robbed 3 mars bars - you still are being disruptive, plus the lack of homework it probably gives a bad impression to the teacher.

I only skipped one homework in my entire time in the school and I'd done half but not done the other half because I was ill so I have actually done my homework and I did finish my homework but I didn't know if my answers were correct
I only skipped one homework in my entire time in the school and I'd done half but not done the other half because I was ill so I have actually done my homework and I did finish my homework but I didn't know if my answers were correct

Aye awright Vicky Pollard.
Original post by HorribleHatty
Aye awright Vicky Pollard.

alright i know your name is horrible hatty but theres no need to be horrible
Reply 9
i went on report a couple of times

did not like it at ALL

my teacher wrote on my report card that i couldn't sit with 3 or 4 named people so i spent most lessons not sitting with my friends anymore. i also had to come back at the end of each day to show my teacher the report card.., meaning i'd get home later/get a worst seat on the bus. and if there was anything bad on the report card i got moaned at

i didn't get taken off report until i got a few weeks of perfect reports in a row

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending