Humanitas Medicine and Surgery

Watch
Michele0318
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Anybody receive an enrollment letter from Humanitas University regarding the medicine and surgery program?
Anabelllei
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
What are the entry requirements for this university. Can you do it with just biology
PuckPaack
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anabelllei)
What are the entry requirements for this university. Can you do it with just biology
I've searched about that they have there own entrance examination i.e Admission Test , which is conducted February .
Studygirlmed12
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anabelllei)
You only require proof of completing 12 years of education and of course you must past the entrance.
As a 5th year medic at Humanitas , I would strongly advise you not to apply to Humanitas if you are not Italian. From 3rd year all vocational lessons are in Italian and they are not accommodating at all. I would strongly advise you to apply to the state university.
BrianLuo222
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Studygirlmed12)
You only require proof of completing 12 years of education and of course you must past the entrance.
As a 5th year medic at Humanitas , I would strongly advise you not to apply to Humanitas if you are not Italian. From 3rd year all vocational lessons are in Italian and they are not accommodating at all. I would strongly advise you to apply to the state university.
Do they provide free Italian lessons and can most international students have a decent Italian skill at year 3?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (39)
22.81%
Note taking apps (5)
2.92%
Flashcards (31)
18.13%
Revision guides (5)
2.92%
Past papers (85)
49.71%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (6)
3.51%

Watched Threads