The Student Room Group

HUMAT test preparation

Hey guys, i am currently trying to prepare for the humat test in 2023, however i cannot find any good study materials/books other than the practice questions on their website. Does anyone have any recommendations (books/questions)??
Original post by rob3004
Hey guys, i am currently trying to prepare for the humat test in 2023, however i cannot find any good study materials/books other than the practice questions on their website. Does anyone have any recommendations (books/questions)??

Hiii, i’m applying for the admission test in 2023 too:biggrin:!! There aren’t many resources online to prepare for the test but i was recommended by my friend who studies at humanitas a book written by a group of students there! This is the link she passed me bit.ly/humattest
I’ve been using it for the past couple of days and it’s great because it has many questions taken from the past humat exams, and also worked solutions!!
Reply 2
Original post by studentmed1178
Hiii, i’m applying for the admission test in 2023 too:biggrin:!! There aren’t many resources online to prepare for the test but i was recommended by my friend who studies at humanitas a book written by a group of students there! This is the link she passed me
I’ve been using it for the past couple of days and it’s great because it has many questions taken from the past humat exams, and also worked solutions!!

Thank you!! I will check the book out and let you know how it is soon :wink:
How has your studying been going?
Original post by rob3004
Reply 4
Original post by Ricky.005
How has your studying been going?

Hey! It has been going well so far, ive been concentrating on improving my reading skills for academic literacy and for this 1 month left i will concentrate on scientific thinking. How about you?
Reply 5
Original post by rob3004

Hi, I'm trying to do the same for this year
Have you got any tips?
And how did the actual exam go? Are you in Humanitas now?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending