The Student Room Group

Storming out. Crying. Arguments. Fed up. Advice please asap. Struggling.

Me and my bf have arguments which get escalated and heated. The arguments are kind of petty and not very important to be having such an escalated argument over. I get very frustrated quickly and for example if he’s been doing things over the days I’ll hold it in and try not to cause a scene then one day he does something I end up exploding and escalating the argument because I’ve been holding in so much. My bf feels like I speak to him like he works for me and asif I’m his boss and I very much don’t.

I don’t live with him we live 10 min drive away from eachother. I’m at his house majority of the time clearly not because I’m tryna move in but it’s convenient when you don’t live far and when you want to be with your partner. Anyways so his snoring has been a lot recently and the past 4 weeks I’ve been staying in the spare room because I can’t deal with it. I’ve been telling him from ages to get it sorted and he hasn’t until yesterday when he got a nasal spray which he hasn’t tried yet. The day before this I had to sleep on the floor on a mattress because the spare bed had so much linen and things on there so because I tried sleeping with him and during the night I couldn’t anymore I went into that room expecting the bed not to be like that and it was. I was pissed off I had to sleep on a dodgey mattress on the floor because I know my body would ache the next day especially because I’m due my period. Anyways yesterday he went to his friends house to pick up something and came back hours after around 2am. I had to be awake early so I got woken up by him coming in then he went straight in the living room to do work. I thought because he had the nasal strips I can sleep with him but because he still wasn’t coming to bed I didn’t want to be disturbed again when he comes in the room to actually go to sleep god knows what time as I had to be awake early! So I went to him and said can he sleep in the spare room because I don’t want to get woken up and I slept on the mattress he said no because his back will ache. Anyways I said well I can’t sleep on it again. I was so tired and he then told me to do the spare bed and remove everything off the bed. I said to him he should of done that when he knew I was coming because he knows I don’t sleep with him recently anyways .
He then said WHO ARE YOU?’ Are you the queen of England ? Do I work for you?
I was so appalled because that was so rude. I then got angry and then said you know what instead of this arguing take me home. I was so angry and just fed up. He took me home and I started crying when I got home because I felt so offended.

Previous week to this we had a big big falling out and we sorted it out and said things we can work on. But because of this I feel like we clearly aren’t working.

Why Isit I end up storming out his house and going home after an argument ? Is this normal please?

Could I get any advice on this situation.
Pm me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending