The Student Room Group

Missing student finance deadline

The deadline for application is the 25th May, but does this include the time it takes to process the application? If I have already filled out and submitted the online form but haven't posted original documents by the 25th does that mean that I've missed the deadline? help!
Original post by ji__09
The deadline for application is the 25th May, but does this include the time it takes to process the application? If I have already filled out and submitted the online form but haven't posted original documents by the 25th does that mean that I've missed the deadline? help!

You need to have completed your application - that includes sending off evidence - by the deadline to be guaranteed payment on time.

SFE are very good at sorting out late applications but it’s a risky choice if you can’t afford to fund yourself for the first week or two.
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
You need to have completed your application - that includes sending off evidence - by the deadline to be guaranteed payment on time.

SFE are very good at sorting out late applications but it’s a risky choice if you can’t afford to fund yourself for the first week or two.

Hi thanks for the information! do I need to send anything else apart from my birth certificate for the identity check?
Original post by ji__09
Hi thanks for the information! do I need to send anything else apart from my birth certificate for the identity check?

Hi, if you are a UK National then you can send your original birth certificate in the post with a cover letter that includes your Customer Reference Number.
Thanks, Isaac
Reply 4
Does the cover letter need to be typed?

Original post by SFE Isaac
Hi, if you are a UK National then you can send your original birth certificate in the post with a cover letter that includes your Customer Reference Number.
Thanks, Isaac
Original post by ji__09
Does the cover letter need to be typed?

No, you can just write your CRN on a blank sheet of paper.
Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending