The Student Room Group

Adult nursing Bournemouth ‘21

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone is currently at Bournemouth university studying adult nursing? What’s it’s like studying this course at Bournemouth uni? And which accommodation you would recommend for first year?

Also is anyone going to Bournemouth uni to do adult nursing in September ‘21?
Reply 1
Hi, I’m starting adult nursing at Bournemouth in September. Are you doing the Msc or undergrad?
Original post by Georg__
Hi, I’m starting adult nursing at Bournemouth in September. Are you doing the Msc or undergrad?

I’m doing undergrad, what about you?
Reply 3
I’m doing the MSc, I think we will have classes together though as they teach them together
Original post by danielle1110
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone is currently at Bournemouth university studying adult nursing? What’s it’s like studying this course at Bournemouth uni? And which accommodation you would recommend for first year?

Also is anyone going to Bournemouth uni to do adult nursing in September ‘21?

Hi danielle1110,

That is really exciting you are thinking of coming to Bournemouth University to study adult nursing. I am a current final year student here. Although I do not study this course I may be able to answer some questions about the campus and local area if that helps at all? On the website there is the option to chat to students it may be good to see if you can use this to contact someone from adult nursing to ask course specific questions.

Have you any thoughts on what type of accommodation you would like to go into? Would you be looking for a shared flat, or studio or a more lively accommodation or somewhere quieter?

I hope that helps but if you think of anything else then please do not hesitate to contact us.

:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending