The Student Room Group

Provisional

I've applied for my provisional so I've checked the tracking today and it says no transactions to view but a couple days ago it said awaiting return form
Original post by Minniemoo12
I've applied for my provisional so I've checked the tracking today and it says no transactions to view but a couple days ago it said awaiting return form

Omg that’s exactly what mine said but I sent my application like 6 weeks ago!
Processing times will be long for a now. Although not gonna be able to answer how long.
Reply 3
Original post by Student2070
Omg that’s exactly what mine said but I sent my application like 6 weeks ago!

Honestly I'm so confused I don't even know what it means, and when I search there's nothing about it, mines been nearly a month or coming up to a month
Reply 4
Original post by nevershear
Processing times will be long for a now. Although not gonna be able to answer how long.

Is that what it means or no
Honestly I'm so confused I don't even know what it means, and when I search there's nothing about it, mines been nearly a month or coming up to a month

I think it will take longer due to COVID but I was thinking I might ring them on Monday just to confirm
Reply 6
Original post by Student2070
I think it will take longer due to COVID but I was thinking I might ring them on Monday just to confirm

If you find out let me know, as not much on what it means x
Is that what it means or no

don't understand the question but what student2070 said is pretty much right, if you want a straight answer you'll have to eat the wait time on the phone and call em.
If you find out let me know, as not much on what it means x

Of course I will x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending