The Student Room Group

Ex bf calling names

I was with my ex boyfriend for 9 years on and off. From the beginning of our relationship he cheated on me over and over. Broke up with me told me i was not sexually attractive. Went with other women while broken up which is fine. He was single. Gave me an STI and STD. Took him back still. Had a miscarriage and a dat after he was on a plane to see someone across the world flew 16 hours. Forgave him again got back with him again. Then in 2019 i found he had been cheating on me behind my back from 2016-2019. Found out he lied to my face never told me the truth and ended up breaking up with me bc he was not happy. Still never admitted to the cheating he left me heartbroken and with all these thoughts and anxiety. After he broke up with me after 9 years and all the mistakes i was broken and thought if i slept with other people i would feel better. I slept with 3 people after the break up. Once with each person. One was rape and the other two was consented sex. My ex found out everything in March 2020 and it is now June 2021 and he still messages me, calls me names and tells me how messed up i made him and what i did was so wrong and i lost all his trust completely. And i do agree i went about dealing with the break up wrong and i do regret doing what i did bc i lowered myself as a person and i never wanted to hurt him i just wanted to get rid of my pain. But nothing helped but i have not done anything or spoken to any guy since january 2020. Hes very upset on how i did things and calls me a hoe for all of it. I do agree i acted like one but am not one. He has become very aggressive with his words and hurt a lot. I dont feel that i owed him anything when we were together i was faithful and gave more than i should have. He consistently lied in the relationship over and over. But im the bad one now and i should have never done that and how he had faith. What he did is forgotten and that he is a man. I do regret my actions but he makes me feel worse about my self and question my self. During our relationship he always made me feel insecure and made me feel other women were better and prettier than me. I dont know what else to do. We arent together he has made it clear but i deleted instagram bc he wad insecure and when we do hang out i cant wear certain clothes. I have not done anything since january 2020 bc i dont wanna hurt him but also i wanna heal before anything. But i cant take the comments anymore and the smart remarks and the name calling and the hypocrisy. I know i went about it wrong but do i deserve all that he is giving me?
Your only mistake was to give too many chances to an unpleasant ex who did not deserve your time or emotional investment. :smile:
You are better off without him, his lies, stds, gaslighting and controlling ways.

There are plenty of much better behaved single guys in the dating sea who will be honest, attractive and keen to attract your attention.
Block the scumbag ex, change all your contact info and end all contact with him.
Don't allow him to waste any more of your valuable time or stop you from moving forward in life without him.
Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending