The Student Room Group

What should I do? Bullying

There is this girl in my class -Y8- and she was in a previous relationship with this other boy in my class. She broke up with him. He has anger issues aswell. So, this girl bought a bottle of water and the boy said ‘give me it’ and she wouldn’t so the boy started punching and kicking her. This is not the first time. Also he steals her phone and stuff and she has to beg for them back. Should I tell some one because he could do it for me and I don’t know if the girl who it is happening to will want me too as it could make it worse? Any help greatly appreciated.
This is quite a difficult situation... The boy should not be kicking or punching her what so ever. Given his anger issues, I think you should try and talk your teacher who teaches the subject its happening in and explain what you are seeing happening between them. You can tell your teacher that you do not want anyone to know it was you who told them about it in fear that the boy with anger issues might hurt you or your any of your class mates, and I'm sure they'll understand. They will take the appropriate actions to ensure yours, and everyone else's safety. I hope this issue gets resolved, and don't worry <3
Reply 2
Original post by MysticalCreature
This is quite a difficult situation... The boy should not be kicking or punching her what so ever. Given his anger issues, I think you should try and talk your teacher who teaches the subject its happening in and explain what you are seeing happening between them. You can tell your teacher that you do not want anyone to know it was you who told them about it in fear that the boy with anger issues might hurt you or your any of your class mates, and I'm sure they'll understand. They will take the appropriate actions to ensure yours, and everyone else's safety. I hope this issue gets resolved, and don't worry <3

Thanks for the advice. It is happening at lunch on the yard mainly so I don’t really know who to tell.
Original post by Anonymous
Thanks for the advice. It is happening at lunch on the yard mainly so I don’t really know who to tell.

Oh then you could probably discuss it with your form tutor

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending