The Student Room Group

HKU/CUHK Non-JUPAS Medicine 2022 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Hi, I am a fellow Canadian holding an HKID and I am finishing my postgraduate health care related degree in Canada. I intend to apply for the next cycle.

Do you mind sharing your experiences, and qualifications? Im not sure if I am competitive. I have 3 years of work experience (not directly healthcare related) , my undergrad (HC related) marks are subpar, but I'm doing decently well in my MSc right now. I also have direct patient care experience through placements and summer work that I did during my undergrad.

I am on my postgrad's student council and have won a healthcare tech pitch competition, with some athletic commitments that I stopped after highschool.

Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks
Original post by Anonymous
I received an offer. I am a postgrad
i jsut got an offer!

Hi! Do you mind sharing your qualifications as a postgrad student? How were your undergrad marks? Did you have any extracurriculars?
Any degree holders received an email regarding the change of status from offer accepted to conditions met? How long did the process take?
I received an offer. I am a postgrad

Oh I see, I haven’t seen anyone get an offer w/undergrad!
Oh I see, I haven’t seen anyone get an offer w/undergrad!

Any undergrad received interview or offer?,
Hi, I am a fellow Canadian holding an HKID and I am finishing my postgraduate health care related degree in Canada. I intend to apply for the next cycle.

Do you mind sharing your experiences, and qualifications? Im not sure if I am competitive. I have 3 years of work experience (not directly healthcare related) , my undergrad (HC related) marks are subpar, but I'm doing decently well in my MSc right now. I also have direct patient care experience through placements and summer work that I did during my undergrad.

I am on my postgrad's student council and have won a healthcare tech pitch competition, with some athletic commitments that I stopped after highschool.

Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks

Hey! Yeah sure, you can message me privately
Which county/uni if you're willing to share? (We're all anonymous haha) ~ I'm going to the UK!

To the UK same
Oh which university?
To the UK same
What do cuhk/HKU look into for undergraduate applicants?
Do they consider gpa as well? How do they determine it given that each uni has its own gpa system and stuffs
Anyone heard anything from hku/cuhk? They are quiet these days...
Original post by Jas030
Anyone heard anything from hku/cuhk? They are quiet these days...

It’s ridiculous, I wish they’d give offers or rejections without leaving applicants hanging!
It’s ridiculous, I wish they’d give offers or rejections without leaving applicants hanging!

I agree :frown:
Keep it up
(edited 1 year ago)
Congrats to all IB students and wish you all make it to your desired university
does HKU only produce offers to perfect scores? or u might get a chance with 44/45?
does HKU only produce offers to perfect scores? or u might get a chance with 44/45?

i have a confirmed admission to hku and an entrance scholarship of half the school fees with a 44 (results came out today)
Any final year undegraduate applicants receiving new updates recently? Starting to lose hope :frown:
Any final year undegraduate applicants receiving new updates recently? Starting to lose hope :frown:

You better find a job first
Don’t assume they will offer you a place at the end of august
You better find a job first
Don’t assume they will offer you a place at the end of august

Very well-said. Hope it’s not too late to find one now.
May I ask are you also waiting for HKU? Are you also applying as a postgraduate, interviewed back in Dec and still have stairs as Under Consideration :frown:
Very well-said. Hope it’s not too late to find one now.
May I ask are you also waiting for HKU? Are you also applying as a postgraduate, interviewed back in Dec and still have stairs as Under Consideration :frown:

Yes, yes and yes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending