The Student Room Group

Being single with OCD

I've never been in a relationship before and I'm 18. Is it common for a lot of teenagers to get into relationships before 18 and does it mean there's something wrong with me? I suffer from OCD and that can make me worrisome. I don't have a problem being single but want to know if it's unusual.
I'm 18 and never been in a relationship, neither have some of my friends. I wouldn't worry about it.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 18 and never been in a relationship, neither have some of my friends. I wouldn't worry about it.

Hi thanks for this. I guess that teenage relationships can be hyped up and exaggerated if you know what I mean
I would say it is fairly common but that shouldn't be a reason why you need to rush into it. Since what's also common is that they don't last.
Even if you find someone now or later, it's best to be steady and stable before you get into things. The tortoise wins the race after all. Plus it's your life, don't compare it with a statistic or a trend.

I'm 21 and have never been in a relationship, if you're unusual then perhaps I'm a reptilian

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending