The Student Room Group

CPR urgent

I had to apply for CPR in April 2022 and disrupt my studies for year 2 Biomedical science due to family bereavement. I had been diagnosed with OCD 2022 and have had psychosis in 2020. my psychiatrist provided a letter about my condition and that I need a break. my university dean provided a letter to request the extra funding as I was allowed by the university to repeat year 2 in sep 2022. my decision will be made on 3rd nov by SFE weather I ll receive the extra funding or not. I have already used my gift year repeating foundation year when I suffered with psychosis. I am really worried that despite all my efforts over the years I will have to give up on my studies when I am so near. I wasn't asked for death certificate but can my application be rejected due to not submitting one myself even though I wasn't asked for it. I am really worried and panicking. I have received my maintenance loan but SFE said it has nothing to do with CPR being accepted. Can someone please help me.
Original post by Ikshika010
I had to apply for CPR in April 2022 and disrupt my studies for year 2 Biomedical science due to family bereavement. I had been diagnosed with OCD 2022 and have had psychosis in 2020. my psychiatrist provided a letter about my condition and that I need a break. my university dean provided a letter to request the extra funding as I was allowed by the university to repeat year 2 in sep 2022. my decision will be made on 3rd nov by SFE weather I ll receive the extra funding or not. I have already used my gift year repeating foundation year when I suffered with psychosis. I am really worried that despite all my efforts over the years I will have to give up on my studies when I am so near. I wasn't asked for death certificate but can my application be rejected due to not submitting one myself even though I wasn't asked for it. I am really worried and panicking. I have received my maintenance loan but SFE said it has nothing to do with CPR being accepted. Can someone please help me.

Hi there,

I have now responded to this query on your original thread. However if you do have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,
Tina
Reply 2
Did you get accepted? I have just submitted regarding OCD and ADHD issues and it would help to know if you were awarded the extra funding or not. Thank you
Reply 3
Did you get accepted? I have just submitted regarding OCD and ADHD issues and it would help to know if you were awarded the extra funding or not. Thank you
Original post by Nicoleab

Hi there,

We will notify you once the evidence is processed if you've been awarded the extra year. This takes an estimated 17 working days at present to process. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending