The Student Room Group

Do some girls only date white men?

Do you only date white men or date men from other ethnic groups?
Yes, different girls have different attraction dealbreakers and relationship preferences.
I know plenty of girls that only date men.
Also know plenty of american gay gold star girls that only date fellow gold star girls.
Quite a few friends & coworkers that will only consider dating individuals of a particular caste, race, nationality or religious background.
Some girls probably only date white men, yeah. For me, it's definitely about personality before anything else.
Reply 3
Original post by CaptainDuckie
some girls have only set preferences for white men, yeah.

Oh ok. I know height and muscles and obviously money/your job influences your dating prospects.

But assuming, the two men are exactly the same apart from race. In the UK, are black or white men more popular?
Some people might only date white people unintentionally, I think that sometimes BAME people don't feel comfortable being in a predominantly white friendship group or clubs or something, so they the people in thoughts groups just don't end up meeting them.
Original post by Anonymous
Oh ok. I know height and muscles and obviously money/your job influences your dating prospects.

But assuming, the two men are exactly the same apart from race. In the UK, are black or white men more popular?

since black people are less in percentages in the UK, I’d say white men.

don’t take my word for it though. what’s more important is whether or not the other person is compatible with you.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Some people might only date white people unintentionally, I think that sometimes BAME people don't feel comfortable being in a predominantly white friendship group or clubs or something, so they the people in thoughts groups just don't end up meeting them.

Yeah that happens sometimes, you are right
Reply 7
Original post by londonmyst
Yes, different girls have different attraction dealbreakers and relationship preferences.
I know plenty of girls that only date men.
Also know plenty of american gay gold star girls that only date fellow gold star girls.
Quite a few friends & coworkers that will only consider dating individuals of a particular caste, race, nationality or religious background.

You are open minded and smart
Most women date white men and all all ends up marrying white guy even if used to date other ethinicities before.
All races and all sex's
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending