The Student Room Group

Prefect Application-APPRECIATE ALL HELP

Hi, I need to write a prefect application and would appreciate any help to steer me to the right direction with these questions:

1) In your opinion, what skills should a Prefect have?
2) Why would you like to be a prefect?
3) What qualities do you have to fit the role?
4) What experiences do you have which may help you in the role of a Prefect?

I also have had many responsibilities during my time in school which are relevant to these questions, such as Peer Mentor, Form Captain, did many personal projects on parents evening- raising money for UNICEF including doing it 1 year on my birthday when I had the choice to stay home, helped out on macmillan coffee morning, established the student newsletter and wrote for it for 2 years and nominated by my teachers to participate in the Diana Award.
Outside of school- Lots of volunteering work for charity where i've raised over 40K in total for orphans in war zone areas, Global Social Leadership Award- had to talk to multiple people from different countries, varying in ages, online during the pandemic and recently started a blog about feminism which is something I am passionate about and something I can highlight as a prefect.

Thanks for all help!! :smile:
1) Leadership, Passion, Teamwork, Tolerance, Helpful, Approachable, Inspiring, Communication skills, etc.
2) Make the school a more disciplined place and a better place to study, helping peers and teachers, etc.
3) refer to (1)
4) Include those responsibilities you have mentioned above and prove those experiences can support you in your prefect role. Don't state but show.

Hope this helps :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Cadence Ong
1) Leadership, Passion, Teamwork, Tolerance, Helpful, Approachable, Inspiring, Communication skills, etc.
2) Make the school a more disciplined place and a better place to study, helping peers and teachers, etc.
3) refer to (1)
4) Include those responsibilities you have mentioned above and prove those experiences can support you in your prefect role. Don't state but show.

Hope this helps :smile:

Thank you so much
Original post by imaanali1
Thank you so much

Most welcome

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending