The Student Room Group

Watching my stories but doesn't talk anymore?

This is a guy I met at a shop where he worked as cashier. He was really nice to me and thoughtful at times so I gave him my number. But he didn't contact me until 1 week later. After that, he was as usual always eyeing me when I came in the shop. But didn't talk or message much as his English is very bad. He cannot write or read a lot properly and his communication skills in English is not good either.
So we didn't have much to talk about except he offered to teach me Spanish as I was learning Spanish.

Anyways, soon I noticed that he did the same with many women. He followed new girls every week. He even met up with them and posted stories but deleted them within 10 minutes. Eventually I got irritated and write a story that I'm on the verge of unfollowing someone whose actions are visible by his online activities. I had also posted indirect quotes calling such men cheap and desperate but he pretended he wasn't one of them by calling me beautiful in the messages.

After that unfollowing post, the same night, he unfollowed over 200 people. But since then doesn't talk to me. It was my birthday 2 days ago , he saw all my stories (he sees ALL of them and very quickly too) but didn't even have the basic manners to wish me.

What is this guy's problem and what should I do? This creep is 29 , almost 30.
Stop being obsessed with him, that’s what you should do.
Reply 2
Bump pls
How old are you? If he's nearing 30?
Reply 4
Original post by Asha_m
How old are you? If he's nearing 30?

I'm 29
You’re obsessing over someone you claim to not even like.
Block him and move on with your life.
He doesn’t owe you anything.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 29

oh alright, you made it sound like you were younger
Reply 7
You’re obsessing over someone you claim to not even like.
Block him and move on with your life.
He doesn’t owe you anything.

He's the first one I see on viewers list. It bothers me.
just forget about him and move on
Reply 9
Original post by Asha_m
oh alright, you made it sound like you were younger

He's my age but his behaviour is 🤢
Original post by Jan Pawlowski
just forget about him and move on

But why is he doing this?
But why is he doing this?

he's playing games? just block him from viewing your stories
Original post by Asha_m
he's playing games? just block him from viewing your stories

What sort of games?
What sort of games?

maybe he's just curious as to see you moving on
He's the first one I see on viewers list. It bothers me.

And???
Block him and stop trying to manipulate a reaction out of him.
Your behaviour is just as bad if not worse than his.
And???
Block him and stop trying to manipulate a reaction out of him.
Your behaviour is just as bad if not worse than his.

When did I manipulate a reaction? I post what I want. He's free to unfolllw
When did I manipulate a reaction? I post what I want. He's free to unfolllw

Instead of just unfollowing/blocking him you make stupid passive aggressive posts about how you’re irritated by “someone” -attempting to get a reaction.
It’s immature and it’s never going to work.
Just block him and move on.
You’re free to do that.
Instead of just unfollowing/blocking him you make stupid passive aggressive posts about how you’re irritated by “someone” -attempting to get a reaction.
It’s immature and it’s never going to work.
Just block him and move on.
You’re free to do that.

It wasn't to get a reaction. I don't want to unfollow him. I still wanted to be friends but he's acting weird
It wasn't to get a reaction. I don't want to unfollow him. I still wanted to be friends but he's acting weird

Nope, you’re just obsessing over his every move and have been for months now.
He’s behaving pretty normally-you not so much with the normal behaviour.
It was to get a reaction. Otherwise you wouldn’t have posted it. You would have just ignored him. You want him to be in love with you-but he’s not. Move on.
There is nothing especially strange about his actions, he is permitted to view your social media without talking to you when you expect. If anything you are acting strangely in this situation, you have clearly identified that he is likely a player and yet you are essentially angry that he is not giving you attention.

In the nicest possible way were this RL and i a friend i would telling you very directly 'either ask the guy out directly or shut up and stop whinging'. You either want him or you don't but your current line of thought is not healthy for you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending