The Student Room Group

I am sapiosexual but my intellect is average

Scroll to see replies

Yes.
Original post by Lucifer323
I am sorry the 'n' was typed accidentally...
That's what happens when you use your mobile phone all the time...

You think you have a valid point in terms of intelligence there? Or you think these mistakes can't happen?

"I am sorry" reads verbose and awkwardly, it should be contracted to "I'm sorry". There should be a comma after that as well. There's no need to say "mobile phone", just say "phone".

Even without mistakes, your writing style overcompensates and comes across as unnatural. The smartest people are those who are able to make their points succinctly. Maybe try again.
Original post by econhelp525
"I am sorry" reads verbose and awkwardly, it should be contracted to "I'm sorry". There should be a comma after that as well. There's no need to say "mobile phone", just say "phone".

Even without mistakes, your writing style overcompensates and comes across as unnatural. The smartest people are those who are able to make their points succinctly. Maybe try again.

Not a valid argument for once more.
I like how you come to your conclusions...
Writing styles are different among different users. What a desperate attempt to prove something which is not true...

As for the 'unnatural' comment this is a sign of intelligence most of the times.

You can use the 'I'm sorry' and 'phone' in your sentences and in any ways you please. Allow me to use the words the way I please.

What an argument you have just made?!
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
True. Generally, what do intellects like/ are attracted to?

Someone who wants to listen to their intellectual conversation and tells them how clever they are, someone who is kind and nice, someone who is also reasonably intelligent (but doesn't have to be on the same level as them). And I say this as an intellect myself of course...
Original post by most_cleverest
Someone who wants to listen to their intellectual conversation and tells them how clever they are, someone who is kind and nice, someone who is also reasonably intelligent (but doesn't have to be on the same level as them). And I say this as an intellect myself of course...

Is it easy for intellects to maintain relationships?
I heard somewhere that some intelligent men and women struggle with relationships?
Is it easy for intellects to maintain relationships?
I heard somewhere that some intelligent men and women struggle with relationships?

It could be the case if you are too absorbed in academic studies/research or you are eccentric as a result of the above.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Lucifer323
It could be the case if you are too absorbed in academic studies for example.

I heard that they overthink everything.
"Highly intelligent people are detail-oriented and are constantly observing behaviours and actions of other people and drawing conclusions from them. They analyse every minor subject, and often create problems which can sometimes lead to endless fights in a relationship."
I heard that they overthink everything.
"Highly intelligent people are detail-oriented and are constantly observing behaviours and actions of other people and drawing conclusions from them. They analyse every minor subject, and often create problems which can sometimes lead to endless fights in a relationship."

They also might be more inclined to reason rather than enter pointless conflict. I don't understand how people fight so much with their partner in general.
Original post by Moonlight rain
Why is there a label for something like that? we're all attracted to different things, it's nothing special

People need to put labels on everything.
Original post by ważzer
People need to put labels on everything.

They should become a retail assistant If they want to put a label
Original post by Moonlight rain
They should become a retail assistant If they want to put a label

I'm trying to figure out if you're a male, female or both?
A gen z thing :smile:
Why you just need to catch up on these things?
How do you know you are average intelligence? You can test average on an unreliable IQ test as all IQ tests are unreliable, be in a stage of learning about yourself or are too young to know your talents. Honestly there are too many smart people these days: to differentiate between the smart people who will end up above average and the next Steve Jobs or Elon Musks you have to look hard. It’s actually not that hard. Most people probably aren’t sapiosexuals but if you find out what you are good at and make billions, you will be in the same social circles as those who proved the supremacy of their genes especially if they started from nothing like Elon Musk. Then go date Elon Musk while he is single if you are a girl or some equivalent if you are a guy. They not only are intelligent but their type of talents are in the most efficient way towards generating wealth. Someone could have a big brain but it might not be relevant if the cognitive abilities aren’t proven useful in the real world. There are also types of intelligence which in itself contribute IMO to their intelligence. If you succeed in this, your future children will have a vastly improved chance of having talent but since that’s still a roll of the die, at the very minimum, billions of pounds of cash which is generally more useful than talent in success unless you have a HUGE amount of talent. What do you think?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending