The Student Room Group

why do girls not like veg men?

I have read this online a few times. Men prefer veg women but women prefer carnivore men. Why? lots of vegetarians/vegans care about animals and the environment (not for reasons to do with taste), what's wrong about it?

Scroll to see replies

Do you know what a carnivore is?
Reply 2
Original post by AmIReallyHere
Any man that is a carnivore should be dead

please don't turn this into such a debate, it is about dating preferences not the ethics of eating meat
Original post by Anonymous
please don't turn this into such a debate, it is about dating preferences not the ethics of eating meat

No i'm not - humans are omnivores not carnivores - if a man just ate meat they would die, simple as
Reply 4
Original post by tej3141
Do you know what a carnivore is?

Yes, someone who only eats meat. I meant it as someone who eats meat and animal products but usually they're an omnivore technically speaking.
I have read this online a few times. Men prefer veg women but women prefer carnivore men. Why? lots of vegetarians/vegans care about animals and the environment (not for reasons to do with taste), what's wrong about it?

Never heard anyone say that, to be honest.
Reply 6
Original post by Qxi.xli

there are quite a few articles and studies on it if u google them...
Women are turned on by scurvy, that's why. That time I ate an orange in front of a woman she nearly puked.
Maybe I haven't experienced the world properly but I've never met a vegetarian man who did it for other than religious reasons
Original post by Qxi.xli

Also this, I know vegan/vegetarian men with girlfriends? It all depends on what the person is looking for and usually what they eat (as in meat/no meat) isn't on the list - unless there are serious reasons behind it
Not a girl but I hate vegetable men, they're green-ness distracts me.
Original post by Asha_m
Maybe I haven't experienced the world properly but I've never met a vegetarian man who did it for other than religious reasons

really? most well known animal rights philosophers are men so idk...
Guys go for anything with a pulse
really? most well known animal rights philosophers are men so idk...

I've heard of them, but never met them.

Spoiler

Original post by the bear
Guys go for anything with a pulse

Go to the corner and think about what you have done
Original post by AmIReallyHere
Go to the corner and think about what you have done

was pretty good
was pretty good

I know hence why I said what I said
I am an omnivore so i guess i would prefer an omnivore as my partner. It is easier to get food that both people like that way.
Never heard about men liking vegeterian women more tho... :confused:
Original post by Elize W
I am an omnivore so i guess i would prefer an omnivore as my partner. It is easier to get food that both people like that way.
Never heard about men liking vegeterian women more tho... :confused:

yeah they do apparently
Are you kidding...as a vegetarian gal, finding a vegetarian man (who is actually decent) is like winning the lottery.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending