The Student Room Group

are there any nice boys out there?

if you're a white/tan boy of age 15 or over, and you classify yourself as smart, and you have good taste in music and fashion, then come over and talk a bit about yourself. i want to make new friends!

*anon for own reasons :smile:
bestie, you only find those types of boys in wattpad stories 😭
ugh but i wish x
music and fashion taste are subjective! someone else's good taste won't be good to you
Reply 3
Original post by summerbirdreads
music and fashion taste are subjective! someone else's good taste won't be good to you

if they think it's good for them, i think it's good. im willing to take the risk lol
Original post by Anonymous
if they think it's good for them, i think it's good. im willing to take the risk lol

fair point but what if you hate it?
Reply 5
Original post by summerbirdreads
fair point but what if you hate it?

then imma have to live with that. im never gonna find the perfect friend. otherwise that's just boring. they'll tease me about my perks, and i'll tease them about theirs.
Reply 6
How old are you yourself? You need to be a minor yourself. And if you are in school, don't you have classmates who you can befriend?
Reply 7
Original post by bB1ACK
How old are you yourself? You need to be a minor yourself. And if you are in school, don't you have classmates who you can befriend?

15 year old gal and no-one at school is my type of friend. I've tried but they all just don't click w me idk
15 year old gal and no-one at school is my type of friend. I've tried but they all just don't click w me idk

why do you need friends who are boys and white/tan? are you not like the other girls?
Reply 9
i get along better w boys. they're less judgy and im just more comfortabe with them. also, they don't HAVE to be white/tan, i was just giving some sense of direction. my bad.
there are probably nice guys but from a girls point idk think there are
if you're a white/tan boy of age 15 or over, and you classify yourself as smart, and you have good taste in music and fashion, then come over and talk a bit about yourself. i want to make new friends!

*anon for own reasons :smile:

too bad i'm not white :rolleyes:. Another racist thread on TSR.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending