The Student Room Group

about testicular pain

Hi ladies and gentlemen.. I'm a 20 year old boy...I have been troubled by my testicles since 2016...I went to a doctor after a short period of time soon as I had the change with my testicles.it got better then but the pain came again...it would happen for just a few minutes than my testicles got swollen and start to pain that I can't change position..since then I was thinking maybe it is something that was gonna go away but now its becoming worse... last month I went to see a doctor but it seems like the medication didn't work.. I'm now worried what can that be.. I'm even trying to memorize if I did anything back then that made affected my balls and I remember spraying my balls with mentholatum deep heat spray but can't remember if those are the days I started feeling the pain..I hadn't had any kind of sexual contact and what worries me again is that I've experienced about 3 unsuccessful sex moments because of premature ejaculation..I don't know what I can do now
Original post by Thuthukani
Hi ladies and gentlemen.. I'm a 20 year old boy...I have been troubled by my testicles since 2016...I went to a doctor after a short period of time soon as I had the change with my testicles.it got better then but the pain came again...it would happen for just a few minutes than my testicles got swollen and start to pain that I can't change position..since then I was thinking maybe it is something that was gonna go away but now its becoming worse... last month I went to see a doctor but it seems like the medication didn't work.. I'm now worried what can that be.. I'm even trying to memorize if I did anything back then that made affected my balls and I remember spraying my balls with mentholatum deep heat spray but can't remember if those are the days I started feeling the pain..I hadn't had any kind of sexual contact and what worries me again is that I've experienced about 3 unsuccessful sex moments because of premature ejaculation..I don't know what I can do now

Best advise I will give you is get a GP appointment about this and let them decide what is the matter with you seem that the medication didn't work so therefore its important you go back to GP on it as possibility you may need something else. Unfortunately its trail and error to get correct medicines for problems.

Nobody on here can advise you on it unless qualified doctors,
I'm a registered nurse but yet I won't commit what it can be because of it could be few things.

Get a GP appointment and get it seen to as you'll feel better if treated.
Original post by Thuthukani

I think the premature ejaculation will be a completely different issue to the testicular pain and probably more to do with nerves or extreme excitement.

I have heard of men getting ball pain before so I think it is fairly common from time to time. Nevertheless you are better off asking your GP about it, but don't worry as it's very likely nothing to worry about. Just make another appointment and you will some help or reassurance.

Quick Reply

Latest