The Student Room Group

How would I make an in person then online seminar?

Hi,

So i’ve just got my timetable for uni (yay) and I have one occasion where I have an in person seminar for an hour and directly after an online one. It’s only one time on one day literally once, but How would I make this? Or am I overthinking it and it’s a very normal thing?

Thank you :smile:.
I don't think it's typical in the sense that the blended learning approach is very new for most unis! It might be something to raise with your personal tutor/the timetabling team/the lecturers for each to see if one or the other can be rescheduled. Otherwise I guess you would presumably go to campus for the in-person seminar, then probably need to "attend" your online seminar while still on campus, unless you live just a couple of minutes away.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,

So i’ve just got my timetable for uni (yay) and I have one occasion where I have an in person seminar for an hour and directly after an online one. It’s only one time on one day literally once, but How would I make this? Or am I overthinking it and it’s a very normal thing?

Hello :smile:

Is there anywhere for you to go straight after your in person seminar like a room in that building you can sit with internet access? If not i would raise this as a potential time table clash with your course administrator

Hope this helps!

Andrew
Student Rep
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,

Right after your seminar find a computer or use your phone for the seminar?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending