The Student Room Group

How did this person find me on snapchat

Basically I'm a 16 year old boy who just got snapchat about a month ago.

I was on the app today then saw someone added me by search so i thought that someone must've told them my username so they'd know me to some extent. BUT when I added them they just sent a bunch of snaps of boob pics

I've blocked them now cause I don't rlly like that kinda stuff (nudity i mean) especially from someone i dont even know

My question is how can I stop this from happening in the future or is it just something I'll have to deal with.
Im a girl, i get like those accounts every day. I get what you mean. It will probably be something you have to deal with
I just block them the minute they send me those texts
Original post by Anonymous
Basically I'm a 16 year old boy who just got snapchat about a month ago.

I was on the app today then saw someone added me by search so i thought that someone must've told them my username so they'd know me to some extent. BUT when I added them they just sent a bunch of snaps of boob pics

I've blocked them now cause I don't rlly like that kinda stuff (nudity i mean) especially from someone i dont even know

My question is how can I stop this from happening in the future or is it just something I'll have to deal with.

easy peasy

step 1. delete snapchat.
step 2. see step one.

told ya it was easy
Original post by MatureLikeManure
easy peasy

step 1. delete snapchat.
step 2. see step one.

told ya it was easy

really helpful lol
this typa spam stuff is everywhere n has existed for decades just dont accept requests from ppl u dont kno
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by MatureLikeManure
easy peasy

step 1. delete snapchat.
step 2. see step one.

told ya it was easy

Sounds like a plan
Reply 6
Original post by kyungsoo
this typa spam stuff is everywhere n has existed for decades just dont accept requests from ppl u dont kno

Yh i'll follow this in the future, the internet can be a strange place

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending