The Student Room Group

Received reprimand from Hungarian police, does it impact me from working in Finance

Hello All,Are there EU students? Last year I received a reprimand from the police, and I know DBS is only to check criminal records that happened within the UK, so I am sure the Hungarian reprimand will not show up on standard DBS check. But I am just afraid if I am offered a full-time offer, will they find it out during the background check?Thanks!
what did you do btw?
Reply 2
Original post by xxx0xxxo
what did you do btw?

I submitted a false document to university, and university reported it to police
Original post by qiaoruoxi
I submitted a false document to university, and university reported it to police

Tut tut
Tut tut

I screamed.
Reply 5
Tut tut

oh gosh, is it serious? I asked some lawyer, they say the employers wont know it
Reply 6
Original post by Son of the Sea
I screamed.

its a written reprimand, not a criminal conviction. Am I really screwed out?
its a written reprimand, not a criminal conviction. Am I really screwed out?

I really doubt a Hungarian reprimand would show up on a UK check, and if it was only ever handwritten and never logged electronically then there’s no chance it’ll come up.
Reply 8
Original post by Son of the Sea
I really doubt a Hungarian reprimand would show up on a UK check, and if it was only ever handwritten and never logged electronically then there’s no chance it’ll come up.

It's issued in the form of a pdf doc, and with the stamp and name of the police. :frown::frown::frown:
But the lawyer told me it will only stay in Hungary, and only if I apply for a higher government job, it will show up..

And the problem is, many big banks in the world, conduct background check globally, and I am afraid of it
(edited 2 years ago)
It's issued in the form of a pdf doc, and with the stamp and name of the police. :frown::frown::frown:
But the lawyer told me it will only stay in Hungary, and only if I apply for a higher government job, it will show up..
And the problem is, many big banks in the world, conduct background check globally, and I am afraid of it
Did it showed up on your criminal record in UK?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending