The Student Room Group

Is he interested?

He's a doctoral student. Around 26 years or 27 of age. I'm a masters student, female.

I ve seen him a couple of times and I ve noticed he notices me. I ve crossed paths with him on the streets and I saw him stare at me few times.

2 days ago, he was in the postgraduate room which has a outdoor balcony. So he was looking at the campus. I was going home but I looked up to see if he was there, I saw him, smoking and he looking at me. I quickly looked away and walked on.

Similar thing happened when I went to get books from the library. He was borrowing books at the self checkout and I had a mask on. But he's seen me with a mask so I think he recognised me. Anyway, he did rhe same. Looked and when I caught him. He looked away. Then I looked back and saw him looking again and he started looking here and there after I noticed him doing so.

Do you think he likes me?

Even if he does, do you think it's worth it? He smokes and he's probably very busy with his thesis so may not even time for relations?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Sorry for my English. It's not my first language
Reply 2
:frown:
Him staring at you doesn't mean he likes you. Humans love to stare
Reply 4
Original post by Moonlight Rain
Him staring at you doesn't mean he likes you. Humans love to stare

OK :frown:
Original post by Anonymous
OK :frown:

He might do though. Only way you'll know is if you speak to him
Reply 6
He might do though. Only way you'll know is if you speak to him

I'm scared of him
I'm scared of him

Why
Reply 8
Why

I dont know what is about him. But he looks so serious and he seems very cold. He mostly keeps to himself, hardly speaks to anyone and just seems like a loner type. Though he smokes and drinks 😰
But the way he's always looked at me, he seems unreadable. Like I can't tell what sort of guy he is :frown:
I'm scared of him

Then why would you want to get involved with him ?
I dont know what is about him. But he looks so serious and he seems very cold. He mostly keeps to himself, hardly speaks to anyone and just seems like a loner type. Though he smokes and drinks 😰
But the way he's always looked at me, he seems unreadable. Like I can't tell what sort of guy he is :frown:

Are you the posh phd posting person?
Original post by WazzWazz98
Then why would you want to get involved with him ?

Because I fancy him :frown:
Because I fancy him :frown:

So are you scared of rejection or scared of him as a person ?

Idk why you're attracted to someone who seems so cold but you do you
Original post by WazzWazz98
So are you scared of rejection or scared of him as a person ?

Scared of him. I canr understand what he's like :frown:
Idk why you're attracted to someone who seems so cold but you do you

What do you think of him? :frown:
Maybe he's gay
Scared of him. I canr understand what he's like :frown:

Avoid
Your intuition is probably correct
What do you think of him? :frown:

Well I've never seen him or talked to him but if I felt like someone appeared to be cold, I would not fancy them
Well I've never seen him or talked to him but if I felt like someone appeared to be cold, I would not fancy them

He has friends but those are much older and experienced researchers. And he goes to drinks in the uni bar with one of them

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending