The Student Room Group

DBS & horrible agency

been working for this education agency fr months starting end last year and its been hell on earth. got slowly better as i started realising i had power to choose where i wanted to work as a TA. however after my summer break i went back into it slowly, nd they first placed me in this primary school tht was quite decent, then all of a sudden they stopped my booking there ( no news there)and even after emailing my agency about wanting to b placed at local primary schools , they call me in morning for booking that are far away and in *****y special needs schools fr kids. i went to one today & really felt like i was at square one. thats not it tho,
after work i left bit earlier as i needed to call them to let them know i wasnt coming back tmrow nd wanted what i stated above. I guess he didnr like to hear that and ofc he went nd asked for feedback to school. he just sent me a salty long msg accusing me of a few things- using the schools laptop to log into my account ( which i did but to check some stuff i did not understand about the times ( im not british) then i needed to finish smt important nd had to log into my email account) all this while supervising” an autistic little girl that wouldnt listen to **** i was saying, and didnt want to play her laptop game. if this is the **** job they place me in then yes im gonna want to apply to better jobs while in this job! but thats not it… he also accused me of usin bumble, yes the dating app, on the laptop.. i havent used it since i met my bf and dont even have it on my phone- idk where this allegation comes from but im disgusted and sadly not surprised by how nasty they can be.
that said im considering cancelling my dbs renewal. but firstly waiting to hear back frm this other job application at another school, not linked to an agency. advice???? education isnt even my background, just need some income while i find more stable job in my field

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending