The Student Room Group

SAQ helppppp !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didi my gcses in 2020 in the uk do i need a highschool transcript , i cant make sense of the flowshart
Original post by loralight
I didi my gcses in 2020 in the uk do i need a highschool transcript , i cant make sense of the flowshart

No, you don't :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Peterhouse Admissions
No, you don't :smile:

thank you so much, also if i am doing the same subject at A level as well as AS and i didn't do a formal AS exam they were done within the school with my teachers marking then do i still put them down separately, as in A-level biology year 12 and also A-level biology year 13 or AS biology year 12 and A-level biology year 12?
should i refer to covid 19 as a difficulty to teaching as it meant a lot of year 12 was online for me so would it be acceptable?

Thank you so much
Original post by loralight
thank you so much, also if i am doing the same subject at A level as well as AS and i didn't do a formal AS exam they were done within the school with my teachers marking then do i still put them down separately, as in A-level biology year 12 and also A-level biology year 13 or AS biology year 12 and A-level biology year 12?
should i refer to covid 19 as a difficulty to teaching as it meant a lot of year 12 was online for me so would it be acceptable?

Thank you so much

I would enter them as A (linear) Y12 and A (linear) Y13. It's really not the end of the world - as long as we can see what you've cover in Y12 and Y13, you should be fine

In terms of teaching difficulties, covid-related matters will all go on the additional questionnaire which you will be sent shortly (if you have not yet been sent it)
Reply 4
Original post by Peterhouse Admissions
I would enter them as A (linear) Y12 and A (linear) Y13. It's really not the end of the world - as long as we can see what you've cover in Y12 and Y13, you should be fine

In terms of teaching difficulties, covid-related matters will all go on the additional questionnaire which you will be sent shortly (if you have not yet been sent it)

Thank you i will wait for the questionnaire to talk about covid then.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending