The Student Room Group

help

i've just been accused of cheating in my mocks because my answers are 'too close to the mark scheme' and it's getting serious. i did my exams in the hall with invigilators who would've seen if i cheated. how can i prove my innocence ? i did a lot of past papers and maybe i stumbled upon the one they gave us. i definitely did not cheat or find the paper. i'm so scared pls help
Just explain what you’ve told us here. It’s not unusual for students to have done the same past paper that comes up in the mock - it happened to me a lot. But in future, be smarter about the way you phrase your answers. Don’t provide a text book copy, phrase it in your own way whilst still managing to hit the key points.
Original post by Anonymous
i've just been accused of cheating in my mocks because my answers are 'too close to the mark scheme' and it's getting serious. i did my exams in the hall with invigilators who would've seen if i cheated. how can i prove my innocence ? i did a lot of past papers and maybe i stumbled upon the one they gave us. i definitely did not cheat or find the paper. i'm so scared pls help

Why are marks schemes made - to help mark exams and give a grade.
Anyone could have written an answer that was very similar so I'm not sure why they should accuse you for cheating...
Don't they have any cctv's in the hall? -

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending