The Student Room Group
I would recommend reviewing some UCAT past papers in the relevant categories as well as the IMAT general knowledge and logics past papers or subscribe to a quiz platform like the one studymed has.
Reply 2
Original post by abrosial
I’m planning to take the HUMAT test 2022. Is there anyone who’s been accepted in Humanitas and can suggest me the best manual for the admission test ?

Their specific past questions , because they change their style of exam ,the mathematical thinking questions are different from Imat and ukcat too
Reply 3
Original post by abrosial
I’m planning to take the HUMAT test 2022. Is there anyone who’s been accepted in Humanitas and can suggest me the best manual for the admission test ?

I have some of their past questions and a book that can help ...it's not free though

They also run an online test training or something on their website it's 600 Euros for 30 hours

Not worth it but oh well if you can afford it ..why not
Reply 4
Anyone here know what the passing grade is usually around for each paper? Like what should I be aiming to get? Also is the system correct answers get a mark and incorrect answers lose a mark, while unattempted questions get 0?
Reply 5
The cutoff score is 90
Original post by hslei77
Anyone here know what the passing grade is usually around for each paper? Like what should I be aiming to get? Also is the system correct answers get a mark and incorrect answers lose a mark, while unattempted questions get 0?

The minimum passing score in HUMAT test of the academic year 2023/2024 was around 95 points. (I think it might vary depending on avg scores that year)
For correct answers, 4 points. For incorrect, -1 point. For no answer, 0 pts.
It is also important to note that you MUST get above 20 points in both sections of the HUMAT to pass.
e.g. If you have 90 points in academic literacy but 19 points in scientific thinking, then you do not pass, even if your total score is high.

Latest

Trending

Trending