The Student Room Group

Don't plan on having friends anymore

I'm in Year 11, and (I'm obvi gonna finish school next year), but anyways I just wanted to say that after having friendship issues , and not talking to my friends anymore (neither contactacting them) I don't want to have friends anymore after finishing school. Idc, I just felt like saying this.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm in Year 11, and (I'm obvi gonna finish school next year), but anyways I just wanted to say that after having friendship issues , and not talking to my friends anymore (neither contactacting them) I don't want to have friends anymore after finishing school. Idc, I just felt like saying this.

Secondary school might feel like **** bc everyones so young and immature w so much friendship drama but i feel like when you get to college you may find yourself with a group/person who you actually like. Theres less drama when you grow up
Original post by Anonymous

I can understand not wanting friends in year 11, but why do you not want to make friends in the future? The experience you’re going through right now will probably be different than say, the experience in college or uni etc. But if you don’t want to make friends in the future, that’s your decision and that’s acceptable.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending