The Student Room Group

I kissed someone while dating someone else

My boyfriend and I had started dating recently. We weren’t planning on being together for long since we both were heading off to college in separate countries.One night my friends and I went clubbing, I was really drunk and a random guy kissed me. It meant nothing, I didn’t even know his name. We left the club after this incident. My friends told me not to tell him since we weren’t planning on dating for long. However, as we spent more time together, we fell in love and did one year of long distance. It’s been more than a year to this incident but I don’t know if I should tell him or not. It really bothers me and I don’t want to hurt our relationship over something that meant nothing but I know telling him will end things. I love him and I’ve never felt like this for anyone. What do I do?
it's been a year. Don't bring up the past for no reason.
Reply 2
Original post by notstudyingatall
it's been a year. Don't bring up the past for no reason.

My friends and I aren’t close anymore. What if he finds out?
You weren't really exclusive when it happened, no need to dwell over it or bring it up. Just forget it ever happened
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
You weren't really exclusive when it happened, no need to dwell over it or bring it up. Just forget it ever happened

We were dating and committed but it wasn’t supposed to last this long. We never intended to do long distance
ok well if your friends are close with you i doubt they're close with him.
the past is the past, stop living in it and start living in the future.

My friends and I aren’t close anymore. What if he finds out?
Reply 6
Original post by notstudyingatall
ok well if your friends are close with you i doubt they're close with him.
the past is the past, stop living in it and start living in the future.

Any way to get over the fear of him finding out?
My boyfriend and I had started dating recently. We weren’t planning on being together for long since we both were heading off to college in separate countries.One night my friends and I went clubbing, I was really drunk and a random guy kissed me. It meant nothing, I didn’t even know his name. We left the club after this incident. My friends told me not to tell him since we weren’t planning on dating for long. However, as we spent more time together, we fell in love and did one year of long distance. It’s been more than a year to this incident but I don’t know if I should tell him or not. It really bothers me and I don’t want to hurt our relationship over something that meant nothing but I know telling him will end things. I love him and I’ve never felt like this for anyone. What do I do?

Forget about it its been a year
Any way to get over the fear of him finding out?

a) you either forget about it.
b) you make new memories with him in order to push out that one.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending