The Student Room Group

Does anyone use Twitter?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ForestShadow
theres some rly cool YT sections tho like this, a guy documents his diary entries over 400 days lol and hes a tortilla

Well, I saw one where Barbie and her mates spilled the tea and pretended they were Kardashians
Original post by summerbirdreads
Well, I saw one where Barbie and her mates spilled the tea and pretended they were Kardashians

link? :lol:
link? :lol:

I'll try to find it.... but I spent 45 minutes reading that ****, so I would not recommend
I'll try to find it.... but I spent 45 minutes reading that ****, so I would not recommend

I have more than 45mins on this rainy sunday of cancelled plans, on the other hand I have 2 books to read too:tongue:
I use it since it's a great place to discuss about different stocks, mainly due to 'hashtags' in the form $'stock ticker', for example $AAPL for Apple stock or $MSFT for... well you can guess. I understand why students wouldn't use it due to the majority against capitalism.
I have more than 45mins on this rainy sunday of cancelled plans, on the other hand I have 2 books to read too:tongue:

**** goes down in the replies of top comment no 1
main question: does anyone here use Wattpad or just me ?😭

**** goes down in the replies of top comment no 1

ok those comments do get pretty personal woah
Original post by 1+x+x^2+x^3+...
I use it since it's a great place to discuss about different stocks, mainly due to 'hashtags' in the form $'stock ticker', for example $AAPL for Apple stock or $MSFT for... well you can guess. I understand why students wouldn't use it due to the majority against capitalism.

I can’t imagine a worse place to pick up info on equities, probably the most biased, emotional & reactionary people pushing their own losses.
Original post by harlz_chalamet
main question: does anyone here use Wattpad or just me ?😭

YES I DO HAHAHA but all the interesting books are paid stories and i’ve read all of the free ones that are actually decent, not to mention all the harry potter / PJO fanfics are terrible
Original post by nightingalegend
YES I DO HAHAHA but all the interesting books are paid stories and i’ve read all of the free ones that are actually decent, not to mention all the harry potter / PJO fanfics are terrible

YESS LMFAOOOO
i just read romance stories, but most of the time it turns out to be hardcore smut LMAO
Original post by harlz_chalamet
YESS LMFAOOOO
i just read romance stories, but most of the time it turns out to be hardcore smut LMAO

not the smut 💀 some of the things you’ll read on there are just… good Lord
Original post by nightingalegend
not the smut 💀 some of the things you’ll read on there are just… good Lord

yes smut 😭
wattpad is my therapy lmaooo
No, and that question made me realise that I have to admit that TSR is better than twitter. Oh well, I guess that’s how it goes, unfortunately…
Reply 34
Yes. my feed is really nice, I dunno who the rest of yous engage with for it to be so hellish
Original post by gjd800
Yes. my feed is really nice, I dunno who the rest of yous engage with for it to be so hellish

I was just about to say the same thing...
Depends what you use it for I guess

There are sub communities that are very supportive. Like #edutwitter

Quick Reply

Latest