The Student Room Group

Prodigy Finance payments of $99248 or $90073.

I would like to know which payment accrued to myself on the US Bank or Barclays Online Banking for my Oxford MBA in 2023/24 Grad Year as I tendered sums of :colondollar:99248: on Prodigy Finance or :colondollar:90073: on DOXO for my Oxford MBA payment which does not reflect on my dashboard or email, thank you, sincerely yours :
Original post by Mpho47
I would like to know which payment accrued to myself on the US Bank or Barclays Online Banking for my Oxford MBA in 2023/24 Grad Year as I tendered sums of xxx: on Prodigy Finance or :colondollar:xxx: on DOXO for my Oxford MBA payment which does not reflect on my dashboard or email, thank you, sincerely yours : Mpho:Kesitwe:Tshoagong

For this query we will need you to contact our Repayments department, as they are currently not available on Live chat you can contact them using one of the following:

If you prefer to communicate to them via chat then you can message them on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ /SLC_Repayment or Facebook http://m.me/SLCRepayment -

Alternatively, they are also available on the phone. Their number is 0300 100 0611 and their opening hours are Mon-Fri, 8am-6pm.

Thanks, Karen
Reply 2
Hello , SFE Karen, I did not receive my response with regard to my Oxford MBA or D-Phil in Biomedical Sciences for sums of $81537 or $96084 on DOXO or on So Fi Mortgage so could you forward my request to the University of Oxford on [email protected] or [email protected] to declare both my CAS and my payment that accrued to myself as I require such to commence my studies, thank you, sincerely yours :Mpho:Kesitwe:Tshoagong
Original post by Mpho47
Hello , SFE Karen, I did not receive my response with regard to my Oxford MBA or D-Phil in Biomedical Sciences for sums of $81537 or $96084 on DOXO or on So Fi Mortgage so could you forward my request to the University of Oxford on [email protected] or [email protected] to declare both my CAS and my payment that accrued to myself as I require such to commence my studies, thank you, sincerely yours :Mpho:Kesitwe:Tshoagong

Hi there,
We can't contact the university so you would need to do this yourself or call us to query this further on 0300 100 0607.

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending