The Student Room Group

LAHP funding 2023

Hey guys from London uni, it would be great if we can share our experience of applying to the 2023/24 LAHP funding here! They will publish results on 28 April, so any successful/waitlist/rejection outcomes are all appreciated and can be a point of reference for others.

Scroll to see replies

Very nervous!
Hi! I'm not from London uni, but I'm also part of the LAHP consortium and have applied to the studentship--also super nervous, but fingers crossed that we all get good news!
Reply 3
Hey guys, do they send out decisions at the same time? haven't heard anything yet!
Just emailed there to say I’m out of the running.
Reply 5
Same here :frown:
Reply 6
Sorry to hear for both of you! Did you have any updates on the portal before or only got an email?
Reply 7
I think I only got the email. I haven’t checked the portal but it looks like every applicant will get an email with news, good or bad.
Original post by batpad
Sorry to hear for both of you! Did you have any updates on the portal before or only got an email?

I’ve been offered funding via email and it was also updated on the portal! 🥰
Reply 9
Original post by YTMango
Hey guys, do they send out decisions at the same time? haven't heard anything yet!

Hi YTMango, have you heard anything yet? I haven't received any emails, and my portal still says "under assessment"
Reply 10
Original post by Stitchery
Hi YTMango, have you heard anything yet? I haven't received any emails, and my portal still says "under assessment"

I wasn’t successful. I think they send out decisions good or bad at the same time on Friday, or maybe there is chance for a reserve list…
I got an email on Thursday evening about being on the reserve list...
Reply 12
Original post by swimdeep
I’ve been offered funding via email and it was also updated on the portal! 🥰

Can I ask how much time did they give you to make a decision?
Reply 13
Original post by crmsja
Can I ask how much time did they give you to make a decision?

2 weeks (until Friday the 12th of May)! ☺️
Reply 14
I still haven't heard a peep from them, have sent them an email earlier this day asking about the outcome. Does anyone know if they release results by schools or??
I still haven't heard a peep from them, have sent them an email earlier this day asking about the outcome. Does anyone know if they release results by schools or??

They don't release by school as far as I know (I know people from different universities who received offers at the same time) - what does it say on your portal? x
Reply 16
Original post by estellaaaaa
They don't release by school as far as I know (I know people from different universities who received offers at the same time) - what does it say on your portal? x

It still says "under assessment".

I think I saw someone on Twitter get their offer on Tuesday, don't know if they got the news any later than the people here on Friday though.
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 17
It still says "under assessment".

I think I saw someone on Twitter get their offer on Tuesday, don't know if they got the news any later than the people here on Friday though.

I am over the moon with disbelief, I just got an email with the offer!! For reference my portal changed to have a "view offer" button, through which we accept or decline. Will be happy to answer any questions about applying for LAHP, just PM me.
Reply 18
I am over the moon with disbelief, I just got an email with the offer!! For reference my portal changed to have a "view offer" button, through which we accept or decline. Will be happy to answer any questions about applying for LAHP, just PM me.

Congrats! Were you in the reserve list or just something went wrong with the system that you didn't get in earlier?
Reply 19

Huge congratulations to you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending