The Student Room Group

End up as friends with girls off dating sites

Is it normal that I always end up as friends with every girl I meet on dating sites or apps? I always ask them out on dates and make it clear it’s a date but after a few dates, it just feels like friendship.
Original post by Anonymous
Is it normal that I always end up as friends with every girl I meet on dating sites or apps? I always ask them out on dates and make it clear it’s a date but after a few dates, it just feels like friendship.

Hi, yeah I'd say it's pretty normal. With dating, what all you need is one person. So if you go on 50 dates, then yeah 49 are either going to ghost you, become your friend or something else... I know it sucks, but yeah I'd say in the world of dating its pretty standard.
Reply 2
Original post by >Username<
Hi, yeah I'd say it's pretty normal. With dating, what all you need is one person. So if you go on 50 dates, then yeah 49 are either going to ghost you, become your friend or something else... I know it sucks, but yeah I'd say in the world of dating its pretty standard.

For me, it’s hard to get dates in the first place. I’ve only been on dates with 2 people in my life. I just get rejected when I ask people on dates normally and on dating apps, I get 0 matches.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending