Whats ectopic pregnancy

Title
Original post by Sohello
Title

Hi
Sorry to hear this if you going through this ok,
I written below bit about it ok.
I'm a NHS registered midwife .

An ectopic pregnancy occurs when a fertilized egg implants and grows outside the main cavity of the uterus. An ectopic pregnancy most often occurs in a fallopian tube, which carries eggs from the ovaries to the uterus. This type of ectopic pregnancy is called a tubal pregnancy.

Can a baby survive an ectopic pregnancy.......
Unfortunately, an ectopic pregnancy is fatal for the fetus. It cannot survive outside of the uterus. Quick treatment for an ectopic pregnancy is important to protect the mother's life. If the egg has implanted in the fallopian tube and the tube bursts, there can be severe internal bleeding.
Reply 2
Original post by Tracey_W
Hi
Sorry to hear this if you going through this ok,
I written below bit about it ok.
I'm a NHS registered midwife .

An ectopic pregnancy occurs when a fertilized egg implants and grows outside the main cavity of the uterus. An ectopic pregnancy most often occurs in a fallopian tube, which carries eggs from the ovaries to the uterus. This type of ectopic pregnancy is called a tubal pregnancy.

Can a baby survive an ectopic pregnancy.......
Unfortunately, an ectopic pregnancy is fatal for the fetus. It cannot survive outside of the uterus. Quick treatment for an ectopic pregnancy is important to protect the mother's life. If the egg has implanted in the fallopian tube and the tube bursts, there can be severe internal bleeding.

Omg thank you but im not going through this ahaha I just came across it revising biology
Original post by Sohello
Omg thank you but im not going through this ahaha I just came across it revising biology

Ok
You could have explained that on your question about it but what is done is done
As I here worrying what you going through with it to get told it's was in your biology.
Reply 4
Original post by Tracey_W
Ok
You could have explained that on your question about it but what is done is done
As I here worrying what you going through with it to get told it's was in your biology.

Im sorry I’ll specify next time
Original post by Sohello
Im sorry I’ll specify next time

Hey it's fine as I was worried at first with the question but it would have been best to explain things bit better so that people know what to reply about okay.

Quick Reply

Latest