The Student Room Group

Is doing 3 sciences for Nat 5 worth it?

I need to choose my subjects for Nat 5's soon and I'm considering doing 3 sciences, as I would like to study medicine in uni.
Is it too much?
Should I not do biology and just crash higher it in S5?
I'm really unsure and any help will be greatly appreciated. :smile:
Thanks
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by JBSCO
I need to choose my subjects for Nat 5's soon and I'm considering doing 3 sciences, as I would like to study medicine in uni.
Is it too much?
Thanks

I'd recommend doing all 3.
3 sciences are not that bad at Nat5, and even as you get older it's not the terrifying mix that people think it is.
Also, I don't recommend crashing bio, it's is a massive memory game at H/AH and Nat5 is good practice.
Hope you get all the subjects you want!
Reply 2
Original post by bxcs
3 sciences are not that bad at Nat5, and even as you get older it's not the terrifying mix that people think it is.
Also, I don't recommend crashing bio, it's is a massive memory game at H/AH and Nat5 is good practice.

Thanks! I keep on getting mixed messages from most people so thanks for clearing things up
Reply 3
Original post by bxcs

Thanks! I keep on getting mixed messages from most people so thanks for clearing things up. Just wondering what did you get on the three
Original post by JBSCO
Is it too much?
Thanks

Yeah,
If you're planning on doing crash higher Bio you may as well pick up the N5 knowledge as higher is essentially just a more complicated version of the S4 course.
Reply 5
Original post by jmaccuish3
Yeah,
If you're planning on doing crash higher Bio you may as well pick up the N5 knowledge as higher is essentially just a more complicated version of the S4 course.

Thanks. I know what I’m going to do

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending