Is doing 3 sciences for Nat 5 worth it?

Watch
JBSCO
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I need to choose my subjects for Nat 5's soon and I'm considering doing 3 sciences, as I would like to study medicine in uni.
Is it too much?
Should I not do biology and just crash higher it in S5?
I'm really unsure and any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Last edited by JBSCO; 1 week ago
Advertisement
bxcs
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by JBSCO)
I need to choose my subjects for Nat 5's soon and I'm considering doing 3 sciences, as I would like to study medicine in uni.
Is it too much?
Thanks
I'd recommend doing all 3.
3 sciences are not that bad at Nat5, and even as you get older it's not the terrifying mix that people think it is.
Also, I don't recommend crashing bio, it's is a massive memory game at H/AH and Nat5 is good practice.
Hope you get all the subjects you want!
JBSCO
Rep:
(Original post by bxcs)
3 sciences are not that bad at Nat5, and even as you get older it's not the terrifying mix that people think it is.
Also, I don't recommend crashing bio, it's is a massive memory game at H/AH and Nat5 is good practice.
Thanks! I keep on getting mixed messages from most people so thanks for clearing things up
Advertisement
JBSCO
Rep:
(Original post by bxcs)
Thanks! I keep on getting mixed messages from most people so thanks for clearing things up. Just wondering what did you get on the three
jmaccuish3
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by JBSCO)
Is it too much?
Thanks
Yeah,
If you're planning on doing crash higher Bio you may as well pick up the N5 knowledge as higher is essentially just a more complicated version of the S4 course.
Advertisement
JBSCO
Rep:
(Original post by jmaccuish3)
Yeah,
If you're planning on doing crash higher Bio you may as well pick up the N5 knowledge as higher is essentially just a more complicated version of the S4 course.
Thanks. I know what I’m going to do
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (35)
22.44%
Note taking apps (5)
3.21%
Flashcards (29)
18.59%
Revision guides (5)
3.21%
Past papers (76)
48.72%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (6)
3.85%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise