The Student Room Group

Can I distance learn A Level Maths alongside an Access to HE Diploma?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thegeek888
You will have A-Level Maths, A-Level Further Maths and A-Level Physics at A*A*A hopefully!!! :biggrin: So no worries, as long as you have 4s and 5s as you're not 16 anymore and can't change the past. :wink:

Doubt it, but hopefully I will.
Original post by CletusPotter
I have a Grade B in GCSE Maths so not a problem, I won't need to do that again.

As for GCSE Physics, I already have a Grade C.

What do you actually want to do at university?
Doubt it, but hopefully I will.

I have given you the links to all the eBooks and YouTube channels as well as model answers, now it is all up to you to study!!! :smile:

If you can't self-study, then you really should think about whether you will not drop out of university?! :s-smilie: Because you don't even care to get started, despite being given all the resources by me. :frown:

All the A-Level Maths and A-Level Physics content will feature in Year 1 of an Engineering degree and Further Maths in Years 2 and Year 3. So you really have no choice, but to study!!! :biggrin:
I'm aware of the requirements for both Cambridge and Liverpool, but thank you. I can confirm that those links are correct for the record.

1) As I don't meet the requirements for Cambridge, I've given up on it.
2) As for Liverpool, I'd rather not study there. See above.
3) Cool thanks, but I'd rather study at the UEA than there.

So I think I'll do an Access course and then pick me Uni. I want the UEA to be a potential option, as it's nearby and quite good. :smile:

Hi @CletusPotter :smile:

Glad to see you're feeling positive about UEA! If you have any questions at all please feel free to let me know. Best of luck with everything!

Danielle
Film and Television Studies
Original post by University of East Anglia UG Student Rep: Danielle
Hi @CletusPotter :smile:

Glad to see you're feeling positive about UEA! If you have any questions at all please feel free to let me know. Best of luck with everything!

Danielle
Film and Television Studies

Yes, and that is that if the UEA isn't "known for Engineering" then what is it known for please?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending