The Student Room Group

Taking the UCAS test without applying to a University?

Hi,

I am thinking of applying to Medicine in two or three years time but in the meanwhile I would like to take the UCAS test without actually applying to any University. Do you know if this is allowed? I heard that they send you grade to a University but what if we actually don't apply at all?
(edited 2 years ago)
I think you have to do the test within a specific time frame
Reply 2
Original post by englishhopeful98
I think you have to do the test within a specific time frame

You're right, and I am aware of this. I was really just thinking of taking the test for the sake of taking it, with no intention of "keeping the score" considering I will apply in a few years (I simply don't have the money to study now, and I'm an older applicant). Just wondering if I can take the test with no application in line, as "training", and then take it for real again the year I'm actually applying...
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by brasamical
You're right, and I am aware of this. I was really just thinking of taking the test for the sake of taking it, with no intention of "keeping the score" considering I will apply in a few years (I simply don't have the money to study now, and I'm an older applicant). Just wondering if I can take the test with no application in line, as "training", and then take it for real again the year I'm actually applying...

Yes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending